.24.

A/N: Hello guys, I'm back from my holiday break in New York! I had the best time ever and I'll definitely go back! 🤗 Here are some pictures of myself in NY:

A/N: I'm sorry I post two days too late, but I've been busy. I hope you guys like the chapter and please don't forget to react! Enjoy...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really nervous the next day when Amy, Stacie and I are waiting outside in the schoolyard for the other girls to come. I need to tell them what happened at Hollywood Records. They deserve to know that I'm going to be a part of the Hollywood Records team and leave Atlanta, for at least the next four years. I want to ask Emily to come with me too because I know she's very talented and if I get the chance to work with somebody, I want to work with her. I've read her song 'Love myself' and I know that's going to be an award-winning song.

,,Don't be too nervous Beca," Stacie sit next to me and grab my hand. ,,they're going to be happy for you. They love you and they know you want to make music."

,,Yeah, but they didn't expect me to be gone this soon, I suppose. I'm afraid that they're going to hate me or even say that I don't care about the bellas. That I let them down."

,,You shouldn't be worried about that, Beca. They aren't as bad as we both thought, right?"

,,Yes that's true. I didn't hate Aubrey, but I didn't like her either. Fun fact, I need to get to know somebody before I can trust him or her."

,,That's not a handicap, you know, and by the way, I've had that too when I first started at Barden." Says Stacie. ,,When I first started at Barden, I was a nobody. I was really shy, but because of Aubrey who took me into her group of friends, I became more popular. Chloe and Aubrey are one of my closest friends."

,,Aubrey didn't be that close to me. Remember the vanity fair? She treated me like rubbish."

,,Aubrey isn't as bad as you thought, right?"

,,No, she's amazing. She was there for Chloe when Tom told her awful things, so she's a good person in my book. As I was saying, I don't hate her, but I really think she's going to be really mad."

,,Mad about what?" I look up and see the other girls.

,,Beca has something to say." Thanks Amy!  All their eyes go to me and I have to swallow.

,,Yeah, thanks Amy. Promise me you guys won't get mad."

,,We won't." Emily says immediately, but I stop her.

,,Promise me please." I look to Aubrey with pleading eyes.

,,Okay we promise, just tell us already." I can see that Aubrey is impatient because she has some kind of practice.

,,You guys know that I've been to LA because of a meeting at Hollywood Records?"

,,Did you get in?" Cynthia-Rose is the first one to ask, but I can't say anything, pure out of shame.

,,She did and she starts next month."

,,What?!" I had expected that yell from Aubrey, but still I'm hurt. It's like she doesn't want me to do what I love to do. She knows I want to make music and she still reacts this way.

,,Bree!" Stacie gets up and walks over to Aubrey. ,,Don't react like this. We both know that Beca wants to do this more than anything, so you should be happy for her." Aubrey looks over to me and then sigh. She walks to the place where Stacie just sat and sits there for a few seconds without talking.

,,I'm happy you tell us this, but what about Chloe?"

,,Well, I'm planning to talk to her about it if she wakes up, but -" Aubrey put her hand up immediately and cut me off.

,,If? You really think Chloe won't wake up?"

,,I didn't say that."

,,But you insinuating it!" By seeing her open-mouthed face, I turn my face away from her and hold back the tears that are trying to fall. ,,I can't believe you, Chloe's your best friend."

,,Do you think I like it that I think this way?!" I suddenly yell and stand up. ,,Chloe's the best thing that happened to me and she isn't waking up! I can't do anything to help her and that sucks."

,,Beca," tries Amy but I shake my head.

,,No, Amy! It's obviously how Aubrey thinks of my plan, but I will be moving to LA next month with or without her support. I want to make music so badly and nobody's going to hold me back!" And then I run away. I can't be there any longer if they can't be happy for me or support me. 

That same evening I'm with Bella in my dorm room. Amy isn't back yet, but I wish she was. I miss her and if she wants to move in with me, she better be at my side instead of Aubrey's. Just like Stacie though. I know she's hopelessly in love with Aubrey and doesn't want to hurt her, but it hurts that she's taking her side.

,,Beca, Brandon has been able to illuminate the photograph and now you can see clearly. I don't recognize him, but maybe you do."

,,Well, that was about time! He had that photograph from the beginning and that was more than three weeks ago."

,,I'm sorry, but it's very complicated to light any photograph. Aren't you happy that he did it and that you get to know who hit Ashley's car?"

,,Of course I am. I've been thinking about nothing else, I need to get revenge. Chloe can't get her revenge and she needs me to help her out."

,,Well, here you go." Bella gives me the photograph and as soon as I see it, my blood starts boiling. 

,,That fucking moron!" I yell and get up from my bed

,,That fucking moron!" I yell and get up from my bed. Bella looks at me with raised eyebrows. She doesn't know who this is. ,,It's Tom!"

,,Who's Tom?"

,,Chloe's boyfriend. He fucking hit the car!"

,,Are you sure?"

,,Hell yes I am and he's not going to get away with this! He killed Ashley and almost killed his own girlfriend!"

,,Girlfriend? I thought that Chloe was your girlfriend."

,,No, I wish that was true tho, but she choose Tom over me."

,,Now you know who hit the car, what are you going to do to him?" I don't answer and open my desk drawer. I grab the gun and check if it's loaded. ,,Beca, you won't kill him right?" Once again, I don't answer and put the gun between my lower back and my pants. ,,Beca?" I ignore her and walk to the door. ,,Beca?!" she yells and I turn to her.

,,He's going to regret this, don't follow me!" And that's the last thing I say, after which I walk out of the room to find Tom. Watch out, Tom!  When I find you, you wish you would never know me at all!