.20.

I'm waking up because of my phone who's ringing. I groan when I look at the time. Who dares to call me at 8 AM?! It can be Barden University, but they already know it's a waste of time because I'm not going to learn anymore. I just can't focus on anything while Chloe lies in that coma. She already had one seizure and I'm worried that she won't wake up at all, just like Ashley. Every bella has tried to reassure me, but I can't believe them. They keep telling me that Chloe isn't mad at me, that she will be happy to see me and that she's in love with me. The only thing I could do was laugh at their comments, especially the last one, because Chloe isn't in love with me and she never will. And if it's possible, she'll choose Tom over and over again, because of her unborn child. Tom was her choice and I have to live with that and that's the reason I have to try and get that spot at Hollywood Records in Los Angeles. Only that spot can give me a chance to get away from Chloe, Tom and their unborn child. I can not see them every day, because that'll kill me. It will remind me that I wasn't good enough for Chloe, that I don't deserve her and that Chloe broke my heart. Suddenly my phone begins to ring and I grab my phone, but the call is from an unknown number.

Hello?

Good morning, am I speaking to miss Mitchell?

Yes, that's me. May I ask who you are?

I'm Mr. Reynolds from Hollywood Records. I've read your letter with my fellow colleagues and we're very enthusiastic.

Really?

Yes ma'am, we see potential and we were wondering if you would like to come to LA to meet us.

I would love to.

Good to hear. Don't worry about a ticket, we arrange everything. We can't wait to meet you.

Thank you so much.

Don't thank me yet, there's a lot to talk about. I have to go to a meeting now, we'll see you next week. Have a nice day miss Mitchell.

Thank you sir, you too.

I end the call and jump out of bed. I feel alive right now and it's like my whole body just got hit by a defibrillator. Just when I'm dancing around the room, the door swings open to reveal Amy and Stacie.

,,You're happy today." Says Stacie and holds me still.

,,I am happy, I just got a very important call."

,,Oh my god, you got a call from Hollywood Records, didn't you?" Amy looks serious and Stacie's smile vanishes.

,,Yes and they want to meet me!" I yell with a smile.

,,I know you want this, but what about Chloe?"

,,Chloe isn't waking up and -" Now I'm talking about Chloe, my eyes fill themselves with tears again.

,,And what?"

,,I am so fucking scared." I look at both of them, trying to keep my tears inside my eyes. ,,Chloe lies in that tiny little room all by herself in that stupid coma and I'm just scared she won't wake up at all."

,,You're afraid she's going to die, just like Ashley did?" Stacie's mouth drops a little.

,,Yeah, how can I be positive? She lies there for a week now and she already had one seizure!"

,,You need to believe she's strong enough to win over this."

,,I know I need to, but I just can't sit here and do nothing. It's so frustrating that I can't figure out who that guy is who hit her, I can't help her with anything right now and I can't help her if she will come out of that coma."

,,Why not?" I look over to Stacie.

,,Because she's going to be a mother. Geez, she's having a baby with Tom and they will be a family. I can't walk around the town and see the three of them play happy family okay, I just can't. Chloe is the love of my life and seeing her with somebody else – it will break my heart even more."

,,Walking away doesn't solve the problems you know."

,,I know that too Amy, but it does ease the pain. Being away from Chloe, chasing my dreams will put my mind on my career. If I don't think about Chloe or Tom or their child, my heart doesn't break all the way. I have to think about myself and right now I need to do this."

,,Okay fine, but we're coming with you to that meeting." Stacie points a finger to me.

,,Yeah, we won't let you go on your own." Amy walks over to the board and takes away the photo of the guy. ,,And we're going to figure out who this is, so you'll get some rest okay?"

,,You don't have to help me you know."

,,I know I don't have to, but we want to help you. Beca you are one of the closest friends I have and I'm not letting you push me away. I'm here for you if you want to or not." A smile places on my face and I give Amy a hug.

,,Thank you."

,,Hey, what about me?" Stacie pretends to be offended.

,,Oh come here, you softy!"

,,Look who's talking." I roll my eyes at the respond of Stacie and pull her in. I hold the two for a while before letting go.

,,Do you guys think they will hire me?"

,,Well duh and guess what happens if they do?" I look at Amy and gesture for her to keep talking. ,,If they hire you to be the greatest music-producer on earth, Stacie and I will move to LA with you and be your roommates and there's nothing you can do about that." They start laughing like a witch and I push them out of the room.

,,You guys are crazy!" I yell at them, while they walk towards the yard.

,,We know, but you love us anyway."

,,True story." I laugh and close the door. I'm really happy to have such great friends here at Barden. I hadn't many friends in High school, so it's a nice change that people actually like me here. I hope Hollywood Records will hire me and if they do, I already know that Amy and Stacie are going to be the best roommates I've ever had.