.7.

.Beca's point of view.

The next morning I'm awake early. I keep thinking about Chloe and her boyfriend Tom. I just wish she would love me as much as she loves him, but she only loves me in a friendly way. Yesterday I made a mashup while thinking of her, but she can't know that! Our friendship will be ruined if she knew how I really feel. Last summer we've kissed and ended up making out naked, but according to her it was a mistake. It's funny how you can feel after that sentence. I loved her and I'm still in love with her so much, but hearing her tell you that it doesn't meant anything... well, that hurts. Chloe's way out of my reach, so maybe I have to find somebody else to love. Jesse seems nice and he's probably a good friend, but I can't love him. First of all, I like girls and girls only.

,,Why are you up so early?" I startle from Amy, who's waking up and looks at me with one eye closed.

,,I'm going to take a shower."

,,Ah, so you can see Chloe naked huh?" It's still dark in the room because I didn't want to wake her up by lighting the room, but I still see that she's smirking. Of course I've told her about the shower incident. Amy was the first one who knew about my feelings for Chloe, so why not?

,,I have a meeting with Bella."

,,Why this early?"

,,Because we both have classes. She's studying not far from Barden, so it's easy to see each other."

,,So you're getting a family meeting?"

,,Yeah, tonight we have dinner at my father's house."

,,Well, you can bring your best friend with you right?" I know she meant herself, but she isn't my best friend. Chloe is.

,,That's actually a good idea," I start. ,,I'll text Chloe and asks if she's free tonight."

,,Probably not, she will be busy with Tom if you know what I mean." She turns on her nightlight and looks at my face. I don't want to know what Tom and Chloe are going to do tonight!

,,Gross!" I grab my phone and open Whatsapp. I want Chloe to come with me, it's been a while ago that my dad saw her.

Beca ️🎧: Hey Chlo, how did you sleep?

Chloe 🍹: Hi Becs, I had a really good night sleep, thanks for asking. How about you?

Beca ️🎧: Well, not that good actually, but it's okay. Do you have plans tonight?

Chloe 🍹: Yeah, Tom and I are going to that new restaurant around the corner.

Beca ️🎧: Aw 😭. Can we meet for another time this week?

Chloe 🍹: I'm sorry Becs, but after school, Tom and I are going out. I've missed him during summer break.

Beca ️🎧: Ow okay.

Chloe 🍹: Why do you ask? Are you okay?

Beca ️🎧: Yeah I'm fine. Tonight we have a family dinner at my father's place and I thought maybe you would like to come with me, but I'm going to ask somebody else now.

Chloe 🍹: I'm sorry Becs, I want to see Bella and your father again, but I can't cancel my plans with Tom anymore.

Beca ️🎧: I know, it's just... no, never mind. Enjoy your date with Tom.

And that's the last thing I say before I put my phone back into my pocket. I look over to Amy and she raises her eyebrow.

,,Chloe can't come with me, are you free tonight?"