Amora the ram sin of lust

There was a slight crinkle of paper as I slid her hand over the hand written note folding it delicately then slide it into her coat pocket. I began racing for the door and left running towards the school. Thousands of thoughts were racing through my head, most being of my friends and my lovesick heart, there was a reason I was referred to as Lust, I was one of the most forward of the group, forceful even, but I was hopeless at love. Yes I was able to swoon someone if I felt so but I could never do it to the only one I truly cared about, the guy I was planning to confess to today. I stuttered to a stop as I spotted Lyta laying on the pathway just in front of the school. I was almost shocked by this until I comprehended that it was Lyta a person know for passing out everywhere and anywhere due to lack of sleep, but usually it would be somewhere like at a desk or table not the floor. I nudged her in the side try and get her to move but to no evail, after numerous attempts to wake her, I gave out an exasperated sigh and began dragging her to the yard of the school and leaving her there. This was almost .unsettling to me, yes Lyta passed out frequently but she WOULD wake up with merely a gentle nudge or a shout, My thoughts darkened every time I looked back at my best friend's body. I pushed the thoughts away as I slid my hand into my pocket, I had something to do and no matter what I would do it.The first period class was rough no one with our group want to talk with each other and I didn't dare try as I saw the frustrated looks they were giving each other. As everyone else settled down into their seats I chose to approach Marinette and sit next to her as Aliya had opted to sit in the back alone and "above" everyone else. I slid in and smiled at her, she was slightly alarmed by this but only became slightly rigid. I could tell I wasn't exactly wanted by I felt like I should. "I'm sorry I can leave if you don't want me here" I muttered to her, she slightly relaxed as I said that but slowly nodded a no,"No, it's fine you can sit here I just didn't expect you of all people to be the one asking" she beamed. "So, you and Adrien are a thing right" I smirked slightly annoying her with the remark, "Well it's not like you and your crush are together yet are you? " she retorted happy to get under my skin. I slightly blushed and pushed the comment aside and was about to get back into the assigned work before I said,"I need to talk to you about some things after class..."The lesson ensued with an awkward silence between us, I could tell that she was slightly unnerved by my presence, chose to leave it as it was until lunch.
~♠️TIMESKIP♠️~
Everything became a blur as I rushed out of the classroom and into the cafeteria. I slide the small confession note out of my pocket and reread it at least ten times before Marinette came up behind me. "So, you wanted to speak with me?" she smiled while having a quic glance around our surrounding to make sure no one was listening in. I slightly sighed, regretting I even told anyone about this,
"I....." I paused thinking about how to word this "I'm planning to confess to Nathaniel" I quickly stuttered out. I began hiding my face within the crumpled note I couldn't do it, I wouldn't be able to do it without freezing up.
"YE-" I cut Marinette off before she could finish screaming by giving her the note and covering her mouth. A grin grew on her face as she read through the entirety of the note. "You should do it! Just be careful, they have changed and I don't want you to get hurt." I gave her a slight smile and nodded walking over to the isolated table where we all used to sit, it was bitter sweet. Now only Alyah and Nathaniel sat there, they were almost glaring at me as I approached. I almost thought about backing out until I was unable I was right in front of them and there was no going back now. I could hear Marinette calling out to me from the hallways, she was the one who caused this right, so why would she want to talk to me? Would she do it just rub it in my face. I wept as everything began to cloud my mind, I was the only one left, I was isolated and unwanted and the only person I truly loved had rejected me with no remorse. All I could hear now was the gentle flutter of a moth through the crowded array of voices within my head. "Lust, I understand how it feels to be unwanted by others, how it feels to rejected by the world, I will be able to make you the most loved person in the world and all you have to do for me in return is to lead the other sins and get Ladybug's and Cat Noir's miraculous'"

Authors note: This chapter was written by @TheMeltingGirl, So this chapter might be in a different writing style and that little bit more messed up than the others. But anyways hope you liked the chapter and the book so for and don't forget to check the writer out!