Nathaniel the boar sin of gluttony

Nathaniel the boar sin of Gluttony"And remember to read chapter 6, 7 and 8 for homework" Miss Mendeliev said as everyone got up, packing their stuff away due to it being lunch

"And remember to read chapter 6, 7 and 8 for homework" Miss Mendeliev said as everyone got up, packing their stuff away due to it being lunch. As Nathaniel started to pack up he quickly shook Lyta awake. He felt the sense that something was wrong he turned to his desk, his art book was gone, he turned to the door and there stood Chole and Sabrina holding his book going through it. Nathaniel freaked out and ran to the door, hearing the two laugh at the drawings. When he got there Chole lifted the book just out of Nathaniel's reach.
"Hehe, lookout Nathaniel's trying to get his trashy art book" Nathaniel kept trying to jump and get it back.
"Give it back Chole" Chole finally gave the book back kindly, wait no she didn't she threw it into the trashcan,
"Now that's where it belongs" she laughed as she walked off. 'They weren't trashy drawings, right?' Nathaniel grabbed his book. Kim saw this and laughed,
"Hey! Everyone Nathaniels digging through the trash. He's probably looking for more food since he's a boar"
"Nah, he's probably looking for new clothes since the last ones are SO trashy or they already don't fit" the voices and the words kept coming,
Boar,
Fat ass,
Trash,
Fatty and more. When they were gone Lyta and Amora stood next to him "Lets go home they don't need us here" Lyta and Amora stood were Nathaniel's neighbours so they would go home together, Liam and Amber lived the next street over and Alya and Nino live close to Marinette's house. As Nathaniel got up, the others got their stuff ready, when they got to the front gate as Amber was standing there, a frown on her face, her clothes were dull and boring instead of the usual out there outfit. Liam asked
"Are you ok? You seem down" Amber put a smile on claiming that she just had a ruff day almost getting caught stealing, Nino and Alya laughed at this queen of thieves for only getting caught and for that they got a punch to the skull, Amber has a short temper.
~Time Skip~
As Nathaniel entered the house, all that could be heard was the yelling between his parents arguing that one of them cheated as Nathaniel ran to the kitchen grabbing a tub of icecream, a pack of chips, a bag of lollies and a water bottle before running to his room and closing the door behind him. As he sat on the bed with his food, he looked over to the house next door seeing Amora in the window quickly doing some sketches. He sighed dreaming but then looked to the mirror besides his bed and sighed 'What would she see in a fat ass like you' his inner demons said as he studied his body as the akuma flew in through the window as he grabbed his flame thrower (Hell yeah) the akuma landed on it and the butterfly mask appeared as Nathaniel heard hawk moth's voice "Gluttony, first stop eating your feelings away your feelings and get ready for a war"