Liam the Dragon sin of Wrath

Note: This chapter was written by @KawaiiBlueWolf so the writing style may be different and a little fucked up, but enjoy anyways
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: This chapter was written by @KawaiiBlueWolf so the writing style may be different and a little fucked up, but enjoy anyways______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________...

The bell rang causing everyone to flee out the lunch room. Things were beginning to concern him as everyone but Amora and Lyta were acting extremely strange. Amber had become more obsessed with taking chole's things yet some how she never got caught, Alya began to brag more even over little things like her just being friends with Marinette, Nino ended up leaving us a completely and Nathaniel began to eat large amounts or at least larger than normal but he had become a lot more slimmer or what some might see as ideal. Amber had run off already and Nathaniel was still eating, he turned to the other two motioning them to join them out in the court yard they followed but not before being caught by Chloe and signalling him out. She smiled flirtaously after seeing that Lyta cowering behind him. 'Hey honey' she mused giving Lyta a sly glare.
'What?! Chloe what are you talking about'
'Awww.. did my perfect boyfriend already forget we got together last night' lyta broke out in tears, liam and her had planned to get together by the end of the term
'Chloe stop we are not together' Chloe hugged him them stepped away to approach Lyta
'What, did you think a bear like you could ever get together with a hunk like MY boyfriend did You?' With that remark Lyta ran off crying 'Ha, what she'll sleep it off any way and it's just a joke any ways right Laim' the bell rang causing everyone to flow in and begin to head to their lockers 'Ta ta Laim I'll see you later as Sabrina would like to talk to you!'
♤~Timeskip ~♤
'
It was currently midway through a double period class and they were given a small break to get water or to at least clam down a bit. Lyta had passed out and Amora was still trying to wake her up. Sabrina slowly walked up to him and turned to Chole who motioned her to move forward and talk to him. Laim got up and walked to her. Sabrina smiled and pulled him outside the classroom. 'Did you want to talk to me' he let out an aggravated sigh as she stepped that little bit closer. 
'Liam, I was wondering if you would like to join us you, being popular'
'Sabrina what the hell are you talking about' 
'Well, you would have to be my boyfriend but you already gave Chloe consent so that allows me to date you' 
'Sabrina no' 
'Chloe's already got a seat prepared for you and once you convince Adrien to go out with Chloe we can officially be a popular group now isn't tha-' 
'SABRINA' Liam shouted causing Sabrina to stop talking. 'No i am not going out with you, I don't want to be popular I'm fine sticking with my friends' Sabrina's face turned red, becoming increasingly confused. ‘B-But Liam we would be perfect together, we would be a power couple along with Chole and Adrien’ she paused steel slowly slipping into her tone ‘Or would you rather stay with THAT bear of a girl you always hang out with, WAIT YOUR ALREADY DATING HER HOW COULD BE SO STUPID, THINKING THAT A HOT GUY LIKE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND HOW TO LEAVE A BUNCH OF SINNING IDIOTS LIKE THEM.’ She screamed slapping him across the face and tried again to slap the now enraged Liam but he caught it gripping it so hard that Sabrina began whimpering, ‘You- You are just like THEM’ she whimpered clutching her hand after he let go, running away and back into the classroom. Liam slumped against the wall looking at his hands.

Hawk moth saw this as a perfect opportunity ‘Wrath encapsulated within one person building up is something that should never happen so why don’t help him release that pent-up rage’ he swung his cane as he opened the large window allowing the akuma to fly out and enter the school. The akuma landed on Liam’s brass knuckles he hides in his pocket, with a moth mask appearing over his eyes. ‘Wrath the Dragon Sin, you have been treated wrongly and the rage you have boiling in your soul needs to be released upon your enemies, and you will be able to do that once the rest of the sins are assembled and you will be able to fulfil your desirers’