E P I L O G U E

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

'So, Cody,
Would you like
to Know about
Xaviers'
embarrassing childhood?'.

TWO MONTHS LATER.

"BABE! WHERE THE HELL DID you kept the brush!" Cody yelled.
"

Freaakk! I left it in the kitchen, Sorry baby!" Xavier replied.

It has been two months since they confessed their love for each other and came back to their apartment. Cody decided to move in with Xavier while Ashton and Michael uses Cody's apartment. Beatrice finally went to her fiance and Xavier finally apologized to Beatrice about his behavior towards her, of course.
And, Beatrice being the nicest person ever, has forgive him. In fact, she was never hurt or to Xavier. So, you can say that, they became best friends.
Diana, on the other hand, was a quite a mess to handle. She cried when Xavier and Cody decided to return back. However, she also gave her blessings to the couples, Both Xavier and Cody and Beatrice and her fiance, Charles; who came to fetch her earlier before Xavier and Cody return back to Manchester.

"Got it!" Cody yelled, as he continued on painting the walls. They were renewing their house, re-painting the kitchen wall, the living room, the rooms and everything. Xavier has already painted the living room and kitchen. While Cody was still painting the room and the washroom. New things, furniture and sofas were being added.
Their house is under serious construction.

"Hey baby!" Cody shuddered as Xavier placed soft like feather kisses on his neck. Cody dropped the brush and turned around to kiss Xavier. It was soft and passionate. Xavier groaned and pulled Cody even closer. Xaviers' hands made their way on Codys' naked chest. Touching his abs, feeling them.

A knock at the door made them pulled apart. Xavier groaned in annoyance which made Cody laughed.

"Go open the door, baby" Cody rolled his eyes and went to open the door.
On the doorstep stood a woman, maybe is her mid forties, a quite old man, maybe in his mid fifties and a young woman, who has a huge smile on her face.

"Hey! We're here to see Xavier!" Cody led them inside and called Xavier.

"Big Brooo! Oh my, look at you, all glowing huh!" Cody stared at the young lady, who ran and jumped on Xavier.
Of course! They're his family. Cody stood there, stupidly, staring at his shoes. So his parents were the one who disown him. That thought made Cody became red in anger.

"Guys, this is my boyfriend" Cody felt arms wrapped on his waist which pulled him closer to Xavier. He blushed and stared at Xavier who was already staring at him; his brown eyes flickered with different emotions: gratitude, love and adoration.

"Awweeeeee, look at them!" The sound of camera shutter filled the room. Xaviers' sister was holding a camera and smiling like an idiot. Xaviers' parents were smiling too.

"Come, let us sit and talk!" Xaviers' mom suggested, while everyone followed her.
Everyone sat on the sofas, Xavier sat next to Cody, fingers intertwined.

"Xavier..." Hannah, Xaviers' mom paused, "Baby, we are so sorry for earlier. When you told us.. That you like boys. We.. I.." She looked at her hand, swallowing hard before continuing,

"I had just, already, look for a suitable girl for you. You were 28 years old and I didn't want to die without seeing my grandchildren." She laughed, "But, look, you have Cody! And I don't care about grandchildren anymore! You two looked so cute and I don't know! Like..."

Xaviers' sister cut her off,

"Like poop and tissue paper, Ma!" Everybody agreed and laughed. Xavier groaned while Cody just slapped his chest.

"I hope you forgive us, son" Jacob, Xaviers' father said. Xavier stood up and gave him a hug, which clearly means that he forgave them.
Hannah stood and sat next to me, to my right. While, Xaviers' sister sat to my left. So basically, I was trapped by ladies.

"Maaa! You took my place!" Xavier said, quite irritated by his mom. Cody smirked and winked at Xavier.

"Oh hush! Let me talk to my  future son-in-law!" Cody blushed furiously while Xavier winked at him. He never thought about marrying Xavier but, he knew that he would not be able to live without him. And if, Xavier decides to marry him, Cody knows he will accept it without wasting a second.

"So, Cody, would you like to know about Xaviers' embarrassing childhood?"

T H E E N D