•Sleepyhead•

SATURDAY MORNING (HWA YOUNG POV)
'Ding'

I opened my eyes and saw that it was morning already. I wonder who texted. I checked my phone and saw that Yong Sun was texting me.

"Gosh. Why does she have to be such an early bird. It's literally 6:00 AM.", you thought irritably.

TEXT MESSAGE
Yong Sun:
Hey sleepyhead! Wake up!
Hwa Young:
Ne eomma!
Yong Sun:
Jinyoung, Youngjae, and I are free today. Wanna hangout?
Hwa Young:
Sure
Young Sun:
I'll pick you up at 11:30
Hwa Young:
Okay. See you!

I smiled. Yong Sun was my alarm clock everyday. She always texted me when me I needed to wake up. She loves waking me up. This is why I usually call her Solar.

I decided to get up. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. It was still 6:00 AM so I could still sit around and use my phone. I guess I'll eat breakfast first though.

I left the room and went downstairs to the kitchen. Eomma left a note that said that she just left the house for work. It also said that if I was going anywhere, I should be home by 10:00 PM.

I had cereal and milk for breakfast while going on my phone. I went on Instagram to check out my friends' photos. None of them posted anything new so I just decided to watch some Kdrama. I was watching Scarlet Heart Ryeo. I was on the 20th episode when I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 11:00 AM.

I rushed upstairs and took a bath. I wore a sweatshirt with skinny jeans. I loved wearing sweatshirts, it just felt so comfy. I fixed my small backpack and put my phone, earphones, wallet, and grooming kit.

TEXT MESSAGE
Yong Sun:
I'm about to fetch you~
Hwa Young:
Okay. I'm ready

I suddenly realized that I had to put on some make up. I put on some lipstick and CC cream and put both inside my bag.

'Ding Dong'

I got up from the couch and grabbed by small bag. I opened the door and found Yong Sun hugging me. "OMG Hwa Young! I miss you so much!!!", Yong Sun said as she hugged me tightly, not letting me breathe.

"My goodness Yong Sun! You're going to kill me.", I answered and she let go of me. "We just saw each other last week.

"Well, sis, it felt like years.", Yong Sun answered. "Whatever, let's just get inside your car.", I said and closed the door.

We both entered her car. "What song do you wanna play?", Yong Sun asked. "I heard that GOT7 has a new song, Lullaby.", I answered. "Let's listen to it!", Yong Sun said excitedly.

With that, I blasted Lullaby in her car. The volume was quite high but we didn't really care. We always felt like we were in a car when music played.

"SWEET TALK TO ME BABE. IT'S MAGICAL. SWEET LULLABY~ (maeilmaeil deo wonhae). SWEET TALK TO ME BABE. IT'S MAGICAL. HEEONAL SU EOPSEO NEOEGESEO~", we both sang like maniacs. We had good voices though.

We stopped at Starbucks and left the car.