• Day3 || Jae •

我的一天

我的一天.

You sat in your couch in the living room of your small apartment, listening to instrumental music that came from your boyfriend's phone.

You sat still, tapping your fingers on the couch's arm rest.

You held his cane in worry, afraid that he might not be able to come back home.

You trusted his friend Younghyun but you were still unsure whether they'll arrive home safe or not.

You looked over to Jae's phone in worry, his phone now blasting out an English song you didn't know the name of.

It has been 46 minutes since your blind boyfriend left the apartment.

Worry and dread really starting to eat you out alive.

You slowly closed your eyes and let sleep consume you.

You woke up to the door opening and saw Jae being led in by Younghyun, his eyes looking straight ahead and a pair of dark sunglasses was perched on top of his face.

"Where were you guys?!" You screamed, both happy and angry at the sight of them.

Jae smiled, flashing his white teeth before he chuckled at you, "There was traffic." He says softly.

You slightly relaxed knowing that nothing happened and proceeded to run up to Jae to hug him.

"Wow, I'm third wheeling." Younghyun says as he rolls his eyes, sitting down on the couch, "Fine then." He mutters before taking out his phone.

You ignored him and looked at Jae, who seemed to be looking down on you already.

You smiled and reached up to kiss his cheeks, and buried your face into his shirt afterwards.

"God you don't know how much I love you." You say, squeezing him tighter.

"Oh I can definitely tell." Jae says, make you chuckle.

"Mhmm sure you can." You say, your voice soft.

"I can see it in your eyes."

That made you freeze in your place, still hugging him, you looked up to see him already looking down. The same gesture that happened a while ago.

But now, you realized what Jae just meant.

"You can see?" You asked, your voice cracking, a euphoric feeling erupted in you and you couldn't help but tackle him to the floor.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." You say, tears spilling from your face as you hugged him close.

You looked at him and smiled.

"No shit sherlock, y/n." He says with a cute eye roll and proceeded to switch your positions so he can examine your face.

"Well damn, Watson." You say as you laughed heartily, tears still falling from your eyes.

You looked up to see Jae crying with a smile on his face, the sight making your heart almost leap from your chest.

"God you're beautiful." He says in a whisper.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" He asks as he proceeds to kiss you passionately.

You kissed back.

You released a small sigh as you broke the kiss, staring deep into Jae's eyes.

"I ask myself that everyday, Park Jaehyung."

And as the dusk began to set, you marked this day to being the most euphoric day of your life.

______________________________________

END•