• Day1 || Sungjin •

我的一天

  我的一天.

You walk inside the convenience store, greeting other costumers as you walked towards the "Self care" aisle.

You stood in front of the racks and picked up 2 pads of Napkins. You walked to the cashier only to backtrack and take some tampons with you too. You walked towards the cashier area which was located at the back of the store, opposite to where the entrance was.

With a slight skip to your step, you walked to wait in line and as you waited you held your items with your legs for you to be able to tie your hair in a low pony tail.

As you finished, the next person in line greeted their goodbye to the cashier and left. You walked and looked down to take the napkins and tampons and as you handed them you heard an uncomfortable clearing of throat from the cashier.

You looked up and saw a guy about your age standing before you. Your mouth was left slightly open in embarrassment.

He goes to your school.

He awkwardly started to take your items and scanned them slowly and painfully.

You chose this store to go to because a kind lady in her mid 40's ran it, she'd usually be the one to scan the items. You didn't think that a guy from your school would work here.

After a short silence the guy spoke.

"My mom owns this store." The guy quietly said. You looked at him and saw that he was slightly blushing, ears turning red as he avoided your gazed and looked at the computer to search up the tampons barcodes because the scanner can't identify it.

He awkwardly fumbled with the item.

Cute.

You looked for his name tag but you couldn't find one. He must have seen you scan his clothes because he immediately said something.

"I don't work here, I just have to take care of this store until tomorrow, my mom's visiting her dad."

You just nodded your head, not really knowing what to say.

You mustered up your courage and spoke up, "Uh- I'm Y/N." You say as you held your hand out for him to shake. He took your hand with a smile.

"Sungjin." He softly says back as he shook your hand.

You both awkwardly looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Hurry up!" A bunch of middle schoolers shouted behind you.

With that, Sungjin let go of your hand and quickly packed your items in a plastic bag and handed it to you.

"See you around the school campus
Y/N."

You internally screamed at the way he smoothly said your name.

"Y-you too, Sungjin." You say as you take the plastic bag from his hands and bowed as you left.

"Gross." You heard the middle schoolers say.

You didn't really care, the only problem you had was your flushed face and your fast beating heart.

______________________________________

END