Epilogue.

A few months later.....

I never knew that the guy who broke my heart a few years ago will be tying the knot with me today in a few minutes . It was like he just asked me this morning to marry him. That morning will be never forgotten.

"You look so beautiful sweetheart!" My mom sobbed hugging me. I was pulled back to the present day.

"I can't believe that you're getting married. Trust me baby girl there is no going back," my dad warned playful. I nodded my head at his warning.

"You better listen to dad Mia," Marvin said from the sofa. I roll my eyes at him through the mirror . I really don't like lectures.

"It's time." I stood up after my mom said that. I watch my pregnant self in a wedding dress in the mirror. Yes I'm pregnant. Five months. I was shocked when Jessica declared me pregnant. I was like "are you smoking weed? Because we used protection every time we had sex!" Marcus just smiled after hearing I was pregnant and dropped the big bomb.

" Oh amour I forgot to tell you that I never used a condom. I lied."
That day he almost flew to the wall. To be honest I wasn't mad of being pregnant. I was mad because we planned the wedding since that morning after his birthday and I didn't wanted to postpone it so I went with the flow.

"Just take a deep breath babygirl." My dad said calming me a little down. It was a small ceremony in our backyard.

Now it was time to walk down the aisle with my dad

Now it was time to walk down the aisle with my dad. I got more nervous when everyone stood up and looked at me. "Are you ready?"

I close my eyes nodding. The music begins to play making my heart beat to hundred. One..two..three
We walk slowly to where Marcus was standing. He smiles watching me straight in the eye making the butterflies go wild.

"I want to make love to you right now," he whispers after my dad handed me over to him. I really thought he would say "you look really beautiful today." I was so shocked and embarrassed when he whispered that out loudly. The pastor his eyes told me everything.
I had no comment to his remark.

We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision
to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly
declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this
commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover,
companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in
which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one
in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which
both give their love freely and without jealousy.
Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams.
It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be
loving and unselfish.

"Do you, Marcus Nicolas D'cruz take Ms Mia Atalja Silver as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Yes I do."

"Really?" I ask in adoration.

"Yes," he smiled kissing the back of my hand.

Awwww
"Do you, Mia Atalja Silver take Marcus Nicolas D'cruz as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"No." Gasps were all heard in the whole yard. "Mia what are you saying!"

"Sorry just kidding.. I do!" I smiled widely at the annoyed/revealed face of Marcus.

"You may now kiss the bright." The pastor said closing his bible.
I pecked his lips and turned back to the crowd. "That was no kiss." He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me hard as a punishment for what I did a few minutes ago. The crowd went wild when he did that. After he pulled away he whispers into my ears that he was the boss here. Have I done a mistake by marrying this mother fucker?

——————

15 years later.........

"Mom! Tell Alaïa to hurry up or else we're going to be late!" My eighteenth year old Angelo yelled from outside. Matteo and Tadeo , now sixteen years old joined him in his car waiting for their fifteenth year old little sister. Alaïa got her attitude from me. She annoys her brothers the same way as I do.

"Alaïa honey, just take your time. Alright?" I yelled from downstairs.

"What are you saying Mia! Her brothers are waiting for her."
Mia? Again? Oh hell na!

"Ally hurry up!!!" Matteo called walking back inside. All three boys had the same looks and attitude like their father but they love Alaïa to death. She was our last born baby. When we held the gender reveal party he swore that if another boy was born he wouldn't stop making children. I'm really thankful to god that he blessed my womb with a girl because four boys with Marcus included already made me crazy as fuck.

"Gosh you guys really don't give me the time to get ready!" Alaïa complains while walking downstairs.

"You can go back to your room and change honey," Marcus told her next to me. "Dad, why?"

"Yes sweety, why should she change?" I ask confused because I find no faults in her clothes.
He gave me ' are you serious me' look. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"It's not my fault she has a body like mine?" I said in a duh voice.

"Yeah it's your fucking fault. Damn!" He yelled frustrated.

"Uhm guys I'm gone. Bye. Have fun!" She ran to the car. "Wait!" Marcus runs behind her to stop her but it was too late because they already took off. "Nope it's not your fault mon amour."

"I know."
He puts his right arm around my waist and kiss the top of my head.

"I never regret the night when I got closer to you ."

*tears.... this was the final chapter. I really thank you all for choosing to read my book.
Pls vote share comment.

XxVelly28XX