16 ~ The New Tardis

After I'd gathered myself we ran back to T in the Spaceship to figure out what to do. "It's gone." The Doctor says running in after me.

"Eaten?" T returns, worried.
"No, it left. Not eaten, hi-jacked. But why?" The Doctor asks, trying to brainstorm. But he gets interrupted by Auntie who comes in with Uncle.
"It's time for us both to go, and keep together." Auntie says, waddling along.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Go? What do you mean, go? Where are you going?" I ask moving over to her as Uncle comes up behind her.
"Well, we're dying, my love. It's time for Auntie and Uncle to pop off." Auntie explains placing some bags on the table.
"I'm against it." Uncle adds.
"It's your fault, isn't it, sweets? Because you told House it was the last Tardis. House can't feed on them if there's none more coming, can he?" Auntie says.
"So now he's off to your universe to find more Tardises." Uncle explains.
"Trust me, it won't, we're the last two Time Lords and I'm a hybrid apparently, so..." I say to them.
"Oh, it'll think of something." Auntie assures before dropping to the floor, dead.
"Actually, I feel fine." Uncle says before collapsing after her. I stare in shock, not expecting them to just die.
"Not dead. You can't just die!" The Doctor shouts.
"We need to go to where I landed, quickly." T insists.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because we are there in three minutes. We need to go now." T replies, beginning to walk forward but she suddenly cries out in pain at the same time as I feel a tight clench in my stomach as I stumble back and go to the wall, leaning against it. "Roughly how long do these bodies last?" T says throwing her head up at looking to the Doctor. He takes out his sonic and scans her.
"You're dying." He says. He stops suddenly and turns to me and worry takes over as he sees I'd reacted to T's pain too.
"Yes, of course I'm dying. I don't belong in a flesh body. I could blow the casing in no time." T rambles as the Doctor comes to me and takes my face, looking into my eyes and checking in my mouth as energy slowly comes back to me. "Yes, Em's dying too." T says slowly walking over.
"No, stop it. Don't get emotional." I scold him. "You're the Doctor, focus."
"That's what the other orangey girl says." T says.
"Focus on what? How? I'm a madman with a box, without a box. We're stuck down the plughole at the end of the universe on a stupid old junkyard." He grumbles and he turns around, beginning to pace as I stand up, having built up more strength. "Ooo." He says suddenly, getting an idea as he stops.
"Ooo, what?" I ask.
"We're not." He says simply in a low tone.
"Not what?" T questions.
"Because it's not a junkyard." He grins spinning on the spot to look to T and I. "Don't you see? It's not a junkyard!" He shouts excitedly.
"What is it then?" I ask.
"It's a Tardis junkyard. Come on!" He shouts beginning to run off, before he quickly comes back. "Oh, sorry. Do you have a name?" He asks T and she gasps loudly and overdramatically.
"Seven hundred years, finally, he asks." She sighs and I laugh.
"But what do I call you?" He asks thoughtfully.
"Well, I call her T, so you have to find your own name." I say in a childish tone as I stand in between the two.
"Well, I think you call me Sexy." She comments and I snort out a laugh as I purse my lips trying to react seriously. The Doctor goes a bright pink and I find that I can't contain it as I start laughing aloud.
"Do I need to be worried?" I giggle, finally composing myself. He just rolls his eyes at me as he turns to T.
"Only when we're alone." He says.
"Oh! So I should be worried?" I tease as I sit on my hip with my hand on my waist and my eyebrow cocked.
"We're never alone." She replies and I laugh, grabbing her hand.
"Oh. Come on then, Sexy." I shout pulling her along with me as we run back to where she landed, hearing the Doctor yell ahead to me.
"And you're the one that's worried?" He shouts sarcastically.
"Not one bit, love!" I shout back.

As we run out of the spaceship the Doctor runs ahead of T and I as he scans the area with his sonic. "You know, Doctor, you should really make me one of those." I comment as the reach the top of a small hill.
"If we make it off this planet, I promise I will." He says kissing my forehead as the three of us stand together looking out onto the wasteland of Tardises. "A vellay of half eaten Tardises. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" The Doctor asks but I feel a wave of sadness coming from T.
"I'm thinking that all of my sister are dead. That they were devoured, and that we are looking at their corpses." She says and I bow my head dismally as I suddenly find it difficult looking at the wasteland, knowing it was because of the weird connection I have to T.
"Ah. Sorry. No, I wasn't thinking that." The Doctor tries to amend.
"No. You were thinking you could build a working Tardis console out of broken remnants of a hundred different models. And you don't care that it's impossible." T replies.
"It's not impossible as long as we're alive. Rory and Amy need us. So yeah, we're going to build a Tardis." The Doctor says full of intent and a wide smile on his face before he runs in the other direction.