Untitled Part 2

This chapter is dedicated to my friend  who pushed me to write I unknowingly.

"Samantha! Get your lazy behind out of bed! Your going to be late for school!" Screamed my father, if you could even call him that, from right outside my door.

"I going, I'm going!" I yell back.

"Samantha! Stop screaming! I am trying to sleep!" Said my younger sister in the most squeaky voice possible.

Well what am I going to wear? It is the first day so I can think looking zombified. I think quietly, already getting a head ache from the yell filled house. Enhanced hearing may, I'm still debating this, be good at times. This was not one of those times.

Eventually I pick out (photo above) a white ''I am a walking contradiction'' shirt, an army green jacket, tan combat boots, and ripped skinny jeans. For my make-up i pit on powder foundation, red matte lip stick, and very natural looking eye make-up. I look at the time and realize that if I want to make it to school on time that I will have to leave right now. I quickly brush through my hair and make a run for the door. I am so happy I saved up for a car, if I didn't have one I would be walking to school right now.

~~~~~~~

For my drive to school I turn on my favorite station 101.9, the drive to school is insanely long so i turned on the radio and sung along the whole way there.

"SAMANTHA!!! I am so happy to see you! It has been forever since I last seen you!" screams my best friend Jared.

"Jared calm down it has only been like a month," Jared pouts because he think I am serious, "Oh who do you think i am, come here! I missed you so much you big dummy."

"Gosh, don't play ado and like that Alpha" he says to in a teasing manner.

"Don't call me that one, we are in public and two, I am NOT Alpha yet" i say in a whisper yell. Jared submits to me, i didn't even think i was using that much of my Alpha voice. The bell rings and we head to class.
~~~~~~~
As soon as I walk in the door I smell something sweet, I'm not sure what it is though. I go to my locker, the smell gets stronger, to put away the book I don't need.
I walk into my first period and the smell becomes so strong that I fall. Just as i brace myself for the floor something stops me im not sure what it is though. I hear a collective gasp from most of the people in the room. The ones that gasped being werewolves.
I open my eyes only to find that I can move my head to see who caught me. The smell is so strong I'm dizzy. Not to long after I open my eyes everything goes to nothing.