14.14 You forgive to easy ☠️

"When I get lonely, baby, you're the cure
My love for you, it never fades " - Phora
====================================================================================
Xodia Welsher
Date : A random day in November
Pov : 1st

I slipped on one of the most form fitted dresses I had. I decided that this whatever you wanna call it , will give me an opportunity to overcome any feelings about Jah. I had already done my hair now I waited.

Incoming call from Unknown...

"Hello"

"Come outside"

I do as told walking outside. There he was leant against the most beautiful car I'd ever seen. Of course I had seen his car before but there was something so sexy about it. That car was made for him , it was to much sexy going on between him and the car. He smiled at me and opened the passage door. I hopped in and he closed the door behind me going and and getting in on the other side.

"Xodia you look beautiful" He smiled. That goddamn smile.

"You clean up well yourself Jahseh" I say looking away from him.

"You'd look way better with that dress on the floor and in my bed though" He said lowly , i guess he didn't want me to hear him so I ignored the statement.

{In the restaurant}

This was by far the fanciest place I'd ever seen. I may not have had financial problems but we weren't rich. I'd never seen something so beautiful and graceful it was obvious I didn't belong here. We took our seats and Jah was just staring at me.

" Jahseh what are you looking at" I say shyly

Jahseh's POV

(// please pretend she had her J necklace on //)

Xodia then tucked a lose piece of hair behind her ear. I realized it was something she did when she was nerves. She had asked the wrong question though , it wasn't what I was looking at it was ways I was tryna get it off her.

"That dress , it's , it fits your skin color" I say tryna play off the fact that I'd rather see that dress on the floor.

Xodia's POV

I was dumb but I wasn't dumb dumb. He was looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"Thanks i guess" i say playing with my necklace.

"I see you kept it on" he says with a smirk.

"It was a gift , it would be rude to burn something so expensive" I say confidently. To tell you the truth I was scared to take it off. The fear of him made me keep it on.

"Whatever vro , Anyways you decied what you wanted to eat .. cause I have" He says lowly. I scan the menu one more time.

"Yeah i think I know what I want" the waiter comes over.

"Hello y'all , is there anything I could get you" She says with a kind smile. She seems to be a vibrant young woman.

"Yeah i think I'll have Xodia" I look at him .. she just stares at him too , but with a kind smile.

"I mean she looks so edible I'd love to put my tongue in her ... I mean I'll have a big fat juicy Shteak." She looks at him smiling and chuckling.

"Any sides sir" She says a lil puzzled but still smiling.

"Yeah mash potatoes and broccoli , Baby girl what do you want to eat." He says smiling at me. A year ago if you would have told me I'd get to go on a date with Jahseh I'd laugh at you.

"Yeah can I have what he's having" She smiles and collects the menus.

{After the date}

"Jahseh I truly had an amazing night , your not off the hook but I'm glad I got to know you a tiny bit better" He'd told me a bit about him , his childhood , it was more of a summery I can tell he didn't wanna talk about it much so I didn't push it.

"One last thing" he says running to the car. He was currently walking me to my door. Jahseh came back with a box and handed it to me.

"Open it" I do as told and open the box. In the box my old journal and a new one.

 It has an X on it

It has an X on it. Jahseh was so bipolar. I loved him for it.

"Thank you baby" I hugged him. He hugged me back tightly. The baby had slipped out. Yes I was easy at forgiving , but I hadn't fully forgotten & I had a feeling a lot more of these forgiving sessions where to come.

(// This whole story going in a new direction and I'm here for it .. ya just gotta wait //)

* Fun fact : chapter 14.14 the waiter was gonna flirt with X causing a down right brawl but I decided against it cause too much was already goin on
* Fun fact #2 : 14.14 was originally named I just wanna leave you breathless 🌬 , they where supposed to hook up
* Fun fact #3 : the date was supposed to be longer but I got inspired and decided to take the whole book in a different direction

853 word , Unedited