12.12 Plans change 😶 (part 2)

" I'm so fucken tired" - Xodia Welsher
====================================================================================
The narrator
Date : A random day in November
Pov : omniscient

(// I'm trying something new so this chapter may be ass //)

"Bitch i am up , bitch i am up"

Rung threw Xo's alarm clock , indicating it was time for her to get up. Xo turned to her clock and nearly hit the thing to death. She moaned and groaned eventually falling outta bed.

"I'm gonna kill myself before this day ends" she mumbled to herself. She then sat at her desk opening her laptop. Deciding no matter how mad she was at X his music had nothing to do with him , she's in love with his music and that's not gonna change cause of his stupidity.

"Alexa play Looking for a star by XXXTENTACION" she said loud enough for Alexa to hear.

Journal Entry #8

Can't seem to explain what's,

Going on in my head,

You hurt me but it fades away,

With the thoughts in my head,

The thoughts,

Running from all the thoughts,

About you,

In my head,

In my head,

You sat there and watched me,

As I bled,

Lifeless,

Soul less,

You hurt me,

Journal Entry Over

Xodia then closes her laptop swiftly. "6:30" the yellow numbers on the black clock read. Xo then lugged out her chair nearly falling off it , to the bathroom.

"Play my "WAKE UP BITCH" playlist" she said lowly while undressing. She then hopped in the shower and completed her hygiene routine.

(// After all that extra ass bullshit //)

Xo mumbled to herself ..

"You can't avoid him forever" but she surly can ignore him and that's what she was planning to do. As she walked off the bus she seen Cin Kas and Ry standing around kinda looking clueless. She walked up on them and nearly made Cin Shit herself.

"Xodi don't do that you had a bitch scared." Cin said trying to calm down after having her soul scared out her body.

"Xodia where have you been you went m.i.a for a whole week , I was ready to report you missing" Kas said taking Ry's bag of ruffles. Ry then walked over to Xo and hugged her completely ignoring Kas stealing her chips.

"We missed you bitch" Ry says tightening there embrace.

" Y'all acting like I died it's only been ... a week" Xodia says chuckling about how her friends took time to notice she was missing. It made her feel special.

"What even happened to you , in the time you where gone I could have sucked some dick , wrote a book , DIED" Cin said almost in tears. Dramatic ass is all Xodia could think.

"Y'all know I got suspended, then I'm not sure I needed a break from everyone for awhile." Xodia said as calm as possible, Xodia hated to lie to her friends but this was not a lie more of a half truth.

"Anyways Y'all , we should get to class" Kas says wrapping her arms around the girls and walking into the school.

As Xodia walked down the hallways full of overly crowed students she realized she'd left her text book in her locker. Reluctantly she walked back to grab it ,only her plans were cut short when she saw him. He was wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt , only instead of mickeys ears his dreads hang from the mouses head.

Xodia contemplated going the other way but she soon came to the conclusion they'd have to coexist and she was gonna have to suck it up

Xodia contemplated going the other way but she soon came to the conclusion they'd have to coexist and she was gonna have to suck it up. She walked over to her locker catching Jahseh and all his friends attention. She tried to seem unfazed but we all know she wasn't doing a good job at that. She unlocked her locker as fast as she could and grabbed her book. Slamming the locker and locking it then walking as fast as she could she heard someone call her name.

"Xodia wait" he spoke lowly , Xodia sped up knowing exactly who it was. He was faster than her though and caught up to her grabbing her wrist. She started staggering. Scared he might hit her again even though people where present, tears began to form in her eyes.

"Baby I'm so sorry , I didn't .."he tried to caress her face, she jolted back and cut him off , she was so tired of playing this game .. and it had just begun.

" Your not sorry Jahseh , you never should put your hands on a female , you sick fucken bastard." He looked down lowly shamed of his actions.

"Look up" she said with all the authority she could muster, she may have been a midget to him but his eyes shifted to her.

" You hurt me physically, over what some stupid ass game , some stupid ass book , I'm really fucken tired here , you ughh I'm so fucken tired , keep the fucken book Jahseh but don't you ever dare or even think of talking to me again." She snatched her wrist away and continued to walk to class. Realizing she had sorta made a scene she quietly rushed down the hall. Xodia had her moments where her fighter side came out , it was very rare but he pushed her to her breaking point.

Jahseh stayed put , confused , angry is all he could feel.

(// Hey ya , I ain't updating again till ya blow my comments the fuck up I love reading them like I said and there my favorite thing about writing //)

(// what do y'all think of this narrator chapter , it was different and I kinda dig it , anyways considering the fact I def need ya to check me for any mistakes //)

(// Anyways love you guys till next time 💗 //)

950 words , Unedited