2.2 Parties either bring us together or split us apart ✨

"Tote that glock , hold that work, baby do you trust me ? Got the sheets in a lock imma make you love me"
- Bhad Bhabie

====================================================================================
Xodia Welsher
Date : Sometime in November
Pov : 1st

Journal Entry #2

I tricked myself into believing,

Someone like you could love someone,

Like me,

The sting off the knife to my skin,

"You are ugly , you are not worthy",

"He will never go for someone like you",

"Attention seeker",

Play threw my mind time and Time again,

You may be among my reasons,

For feeling this way but you are far from,

The only one , my life is constant,

Loneliness and feeling unwanted,

I created theses moments in my mind to,

Get away from my reality,

You are my escape, like a drug

I'm addicted , I will make you love me

Journal entry over

As I wrap up my entry, I hear my phone ding.

Ryry 👯‍♀️🤞🏼❤️ : Come open the door

I get up from my desk , making sure to lock my book in the top draw. I lug down the steps and open the door to see Ry, Cin and Kas. I could feel something was up.

" ya wasn't gonna tell a bitch you was coming over" I say rubbing my eyes. I had just woken up. Normally I'll write an entry then go about my morning routine.

" nah sis cause you highkey dayroom and don't know how to answer your phone" Cin says walking in the house with the girls following her. I ain't even invite they rude asses in. We walk up to my room, me and Ry sit on my bed while Kas is laying on my rug and Cin is siting on my white swinging chair.

" there's a party tonight and your going" Kas says glued to her phone. I don't do parties especially not parties with my overly social friends.

"Uhhh who ?" I say looking around. If she thinks I'm going to a party. Tuff she got another thing coming.

" You , duhhh" Kas says looking up from her phone at me. Crack ? Is it crack she's smoking ?

"Me , tuhh , you bugging , I ain't going no where" I say looking Kas straight in her face. They know I don't do those type of scenes so what's the point of trying.

"Bitch you going , ion care" Ry says, pushing me off the bed. I kiss my teeth after hitting the floor pretty hard.

"What time does this party even start" I say trying to think of ways to get out of this. Unfortunately my over social friends are persistent about me being social too.

"8 and it's 6 right now. Go get dressed and we'll be right back. If you not dressed by the time we get back .. on god Xo you going just like that" I look in the mirror, I look like someone's piece of shit.

"Ight fine now out my damn house" I say pointing to the door, as the girls walk out my room laughing at my comment I walk to my bathroom and start my shower. Doing my hygiene routine then getting out the shower and brushing my teeth and washing my face again. I have about an hour to get dressed so I decided to air dry scrolling down Instagram.