1.1 : Prolouge 🌟

***

***

Xo's Ouffit

"Do you ever think of me when you lie ? Lie down in your bed , your bed of lies"

- Skyler Grey

==============================================================================

Xodia Welsher
Pov : 1st

Journal Entire #1

I feel out of my mind when I think of you ,

never a day talking to you but feeling so connected to you ,

do you even know I'm alive ,

scars and pain but you are my light,

not knowing I exist but bringing me so much joy,

will you ever notice me ,

will I have to lay in a bed of lies knowing,

you will never fall for me,

Tricking myself into believing you love me

Journal Entry Over

"Xo , come on your gonna be late for school" My mom yells , causing me to quickly close my book and grab my book bag. As I was walking down the steps I see my little sister Beauty struggling to tie her shoe on the steps.

"Xo can you help me" She says in a sweet voice. I know she can tie her shoes but I love her so I'm gonna help anyways.

"Of course B" I say walking in front of her and bending down to tie her shoe. As much as I hate to admit it Beauty is my heart. Of course as all little sisters do she's get on my last nerve but I will protect her at all cost. The world can be so evil and I will never let those terrible people get to her.

"Girls hurry up , and Xo today you'll have to take the bus , I don't have enough time to drop you and B to school" I finish tying B's shoe and walk into the kitchen grabbing a chocolate granola bar.

"Okay Ma , what time the bus comes " Me and my moms relationship was .. difficult I guess you could say.

"7:45" As I look at the time I realize its 7:42 , I give B a quick hug and kiss and run out the door.

"Love you ma , love you B" I say making my way out the door and down the block. As I make it to the bus stop I check the time.

'7:45' It reads along with 1 new message.

1 new message

I get on the bus ignoring the text instantly making my way to the back. The jocks sit in the front, preppy stuck up bitches in the middle and then the outcast. I'm an outcast, not by choice though. Unlike some people however I don't really mind the label. I take out my headphones and put them in, looking for a song to play I put on "Carmen By Lana Del Rey" and finally check my text message.