babysitter fucked by horny couple//jamilams

i think someone asked for jamilams in my last book so here ya go ! i know it's late and i know i've been gone for an ungodly amount of time hhhhgg i'm sorry just pls-
+ also there's angst towards the end, if you'd even call it that, ight whatever go ahead

Third Eye:
John and Philip both heard keys turning in the front doors lock. In stepped Philip's dads, Thomas and Alexander Jefferson-Hamilton.

"Philip, how come we can both hear you yelling from downstairs?"

Alexander said. Philip ran over to hug his parents.

"Dad! Daddy!"

They both hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"Were you well behaved while we were gone?"

Thomas asked. Philip nodded.

"Yes dad-"

"He threatened to 'whoop my butt' earlier"

They all snickered, expect Philip.

"HUSH!"

"He's just a lil bitter cause i beat him in Injustice just now"

Alex chuckled, picking Philip up.

"You can fight John in the game tomorrow, it's late,
and time for you to sleep now"

"But daddy!"

Philip groaned.

"No buts young man, your gonna be cranky in the morning if you go to sleep late"

"Fine then!"

He literally jumped outta Alexander's arms and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. Alex huffed and followed behind him to make sure he was brushing his teeth right. With the both of them out of the room, Thomas came closer to the couch where John was, and stepped in front of him. He ran his hands through John's hair, smirking.

"Were you well behaved while i was gone~?"

John looked up at him, all cutesy N' shit.

"Yes~ I missed you~"

Thomas bent down to kiss him.

"John?! Can you come here?!"

They heard Alex call from the bathroom. John giggled and shrugged, walking off with a wink.

"I'll be right back~"

Once he reached the front of the bathroom door, Alexander pulled him in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hiya sweet heart~"

And before y'all ask,,,,yes he's been screwing around with them BOTH on the side. AND THEY BE PAYIN HIM EXTRA FOR IT. he be gettin his coin sus! 👅👅👅💅🏾🙈🍆🍑💦🤧🤫😩😏🤪🤪🤩🤩🤩🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑💸💸💸💸💸💸💰💰💰💰💰. Philip yelled from his room.

"ONE OF YALL COME READ ME A BEDTIME STORY"

All 3 of them rushed to the room.

"Philip stop screaming like that! And that's not the nice way to ask! How do you ask?"

Thomas reprimanded him.

"Now"

He smiled and batted his eyelashes. His parents rolled their eyes.

"I want John to read me a story!"

"Are you sure you don't want me and dad to read you a story and tuck you in?"