"Chenle?" 

His soft voice seemed to flow through the silence, the sweet tone traveling all the way to Chenle, making his eyes started to water, and his heart swelled at seeing Renjun. He thought that he wouldn't ever see the older ever again.

Renjun forgot his grip on the other two, letting go, and rushed down the steps quickly. He needed to get to Chenle. He made it to the landing, and the other students seemed to clear a straight path between him and Chenle.

"Where-? How-?" Renjun asked, walking briskly to where Chenle stood, not realizing he had switched to Chinese. It just flowed to him, seeing Chenle made it all come back to him.

Chenle had grown. That was evident, to Renjun.

Tears began to run easily down Chenle's face, smiling brightly.

"Ge-ge, I thought you were gone forever," Chenle said, Renjun stopping before him, "After that day, I knew nothing. They took you away from me, ge-ge."

Renjun now had tears flowing down his face as well, Jeno and Jaemin coming up from behind, watching quietly.

They both looked at the other three boys across from them holding the same awestruck face as they did. Donghyuck's face in revelation as to who his dongsaeng had always talked about so enthusiastically, but with a little pain laced underneath.

Jisung looked at his friend in slight confusion, not seeing the usually bright and loud boy look so emotional. Also in confusion because of the sudden onslaught of Chinese, but mainly because of the first reason. 

Mark had concern in his gaze, but knew this was a peaceful reunion, nothing too dangerous.

Chenle continued to look at Renjun, as Renjun did the same.

They both smiled at each other through the tears, and collided in an expressive hug, long overdue. 

They continued their embrace crying and mumbling apologies in Chinese.

It was until the siren rang again, that caught every one off guard.

More people? Mark thought as all of the people looked back at the ceiling, towards the loudspeaker.

It stopped and started once more like the first time.

Then the tinny voice returned.

"Park Jisung. 02-02-14."

The boy looked at the others in shock.

"Zhong Chenle. 01-11-30."

Renjun felt the younger shudder under his embrace, and squeezed his arms tighter around the older.

"Lee Donghyuck. 00-06-58."

Donghyuck immediately looked at Mark, sharing a concerned face with the older boy.

"Mark Lee. 99-08-100."

To say that Mark was concerned was an understatement, he was shaking, but held Donghyuck's hand to try and comfort the younger, as well as himself.

It wasn't until the men in all black rushed into the School that his breath became shaky.

Disoriented, Renjun could hardly feel the harsh pulls and pushes of the men, only barely hearing Jeno and Jaemin calling out to him.

Before he was able to register the glint of metal, the familiar pinch at his neck made him flinch.

Vision blurry, he tried to look for Jaemin or Jeno, but not quite being able to make out any solid figure. He had been ripped away from Chenle, but mind hazing, he couldn't remember where the younger was.

Distraught, Renjun felt his body loosen.

It wasn't until the last moment that the men had all the other boys, doing the same to them.

Then the darkness surrounded him. 

. . . 

A/N :

so....SURPRISE!

I decided to write another chapter today as an apology for not uploading on time.

I hope you enjoyed !

Thank you all!! <3

-kim

started : 2018.11.9
finished : 2018.11.9