Chapter ten

Younghee's pov

*sigh* My day is unexpectedly tiresome... I can't wait for lunch break... And there is still another period left before it... Right now, our second period was about to start...

I rested my chin on my right palm, running my left index finger through my books... Looking outside the hallway.. (Since I sit near the window)

I found Hansol as he sauntered slowly down the hallway... I rolled my eyes and placed my head on my desk...

Don't tell me he's gonna join this class too?

I slowly raised my head and my eyes wandered through the hallway looking for that ambling person...

*male voice*: Hey...

I looked at beside me to find... I gasped out loud when I found Hansol nearly kissing me...

"Yah!"

I pushed him strenuously

Hansol: Hey! What's your problem?

"You're my problem.."

I rolled my eyes away from  him

He snickered

Hansol: Were you peeking at me?

"Mmm... No?..."

I said with a sound of sarcasm as I tilted my head

Hansol: Then why'd you yell when you saw me near you?

"Its because you shouldn't have been that close! What's your business here anyway?!"

I said, with a slight voice of exasperation...

Hansol: Isn't it obvious? I'm here to have my second period, dummy...

"I mean, what are you doing here..."

I said as I stared at his standing ground...

Hansol: Oh... Uhmm... Actually, I just saw you by the window and wanted to ask if do you want to join our table later on lunch break?

Huh? Me? On that table?! Why would someone like me be on that table?!

Hansol: You can bring my sister if you want...

"Uhh... I would like to but--..."

Hansol: Great...

He jumped out of excitement and ruffled my hair before he left and sat at the end of the room...

Geez...

@Your brother said if we'd want to join their table at lunch@ I emailed Sofia

==Time skip==

My phone beeped right after our second period...

@That would be cool... That person has never invited me to his table even though I'm dying to...@ Sofia replied

@What's the difference of our table?@

*phone beep*

@Nothing's actually wrong with it, it's just that wouldn't it be nice to just eat with my brother's friends? I mean, to make it straight-forward, they're the most well-known people in the whole campus. While we, were just sitting around doing all boring stuff...@ Sofia replied

@ So? What's with 'all boring stuff'? Aren't we all students in the same school? So obviously, they're doing the same things we do... And besides, well-known people are losers... They just used the word 'fame'. Which is obviously not an example of being humble...@

I know she saw it

@ Just meet me at the cafeteria at once...@ I added

She sent a 'like' and that's when I started bringing my books and lazily preambulate the stairway towards downstairs...

Sofia:Yow!

She called unto me as she found me walking down... I ran unto her as soon as I saw her

"How'd you know I'd be here?"

Sofia: I just happen to know your schedule?

She knows my schedule when I don't know hers? What an unfair world!

We walked towards the cafeteria and looked around to see Hansol with four boys... Probably his friends... Two are facing their backs on us while Hansol, and two others that are sitting beside him, are completely faced at us...

I just settled down my lunchbox on the table which is far away from Hansol's...

Sofia looked at me obviously waiting for me to just keep what I settled and transfer on her brother's table...

*scoff* P.S, I didn't agree to that idea... I have a continuation, or so-called a reason. But Hansol's just not willing to hear it... So, just put down your expectation dude...

I opened my lunchbox blithesomely...

Sofia then closed it and took it on her grip. She took a hold of my wrist and then briskly walked towards Hansol's table...

Hansol: Oh there you are... Guys, that is my sister Sofia, and her friend, Younghee...

I blushed out of shyness... Then one of his friend whose back's faced at us turned to face Sofia and I... And it was...

*Gasp*...

My heart was racing as fast as it could...

I take back what I said about well-known people are losers...