Chapter four

Younghee's Pov

There's this account that started following me. And it's an anonymous account. And by 'anonymous', I meant I don't know who he is. Or so-called 'stranger'. But I think it's from our school or something... His username was Venom...

I know it kinda sounds dangerous, but, who cares? It's nice to know that I have a follower. Right? Although he might be my Three hundred and twenty fifth follower, but at least he tries to know me or something... If you know what I mean...

Minghao's Pov

Younghee went upstairs as soon as she told me to leave...*sigh*

"But I don't have the appetite when I eat alone"

I whined to myself

Younghee: Don't make me wanna eat with you...

She said with a voice of disgust...

"I'm not making you wanna eat with me... Oh, by the way, I ate your fishcakes... Hehehe.."

Younghee: You did what?

She ran fast towards the counter table... She checked it and made a deep sigh when she knew that it was a joke...

"Just kidding..."

Younghee: You shouldn't have said that... This is from Soonyoung

She whispered

From...

"Soonyoung?"

Younghee: Ehh? He's here?

She looked around by the window... I chuckled a little and then stood up and went near her... I gave her a little slap in the head...

Younghee: Yah?! What was that for?!

"Uhh... Ehh... You got something..... on your head.... And,... Oh well, it's gone now..."

I turned around and I was about to go back to my seat but she pulled my foot...that made me sit at the floor real hard... It was a real pain...

"Owww!!! Hey! Let go!"

She opened the door and took my other shoe then threw it by the the street...

"Yah!!"

I ran outside to get my shoe...

"This is handmade from France idiot!"

I looked back and saw the door closed... Ergh! She doesn't want me to shout out loud again does she?

I walked towards the door and gathered my breath to yell at her front door...

*deep inhale*

Younghee: Don't you dare!!

She said from inside

*exhale*

"At least pay for my shoe!"

Younghee: Is there any need to do that?!