Epilogue

A/N: Hi guys.. I decided to make an epilogue so that you would know what Younghee's mom and Soonyoung are talking about.. Anyways, to those who aren't carats (Fan of the kpop group named Seventeen), I placed a photo above.. Minghao is the one that carried the phone and Soonyoung is the guy beside him.. Okay.. Thanks for reading this useless Author's note.. Anyways, enjoy...

❤️❤️❤️

Soonyoung's Pov

@ I might even reach there by five minutes😏@

*phone beep*

@ Fine, come here as soon as you can...@ Younghee replied

Pfft... Of course I will...

I was walking from the park towards Younghee's mom's villa... Yeah, I kind of had a hard time on describing things... Soo? Anyways, a few minutes later, I got in front of her mom's villa... I know that she doesn't live here. But she said that she'd come here on her way home sa maybe she's still here... Although there's only 50 percent of possibility.... But, I'd rather take the risk... (Lol)

I pressed the door bell twice, and there was no immediate response... So instead, I was standing there (awkwardly) for ten minutes. I actually don't know what came in my mind that it made me decide to just wait there without even pressing the door bell again... How dumb of me...

A/N: At least you're smart because you knew that.... Heheh

Shut up...

I pressed the door bell again and was about to press it again but before I could the door opened that made me scream cowardly before realizing I did...

Younghee's mom: Soon...Young?

"Oh... Uhh... Yeah? And you must be Younghee's mother..."

I said with a bright smile...

Younghee's mom: Ahh... Yes... Uhm... Why don't you come in for a while? I kind of have something to talk with you...

I nodded respectfully... And then stepped in...

So, my mom and Younghee's mom kind of had this 'past friendship' and frankly, they still have it currently.

A/N: I already told them that dummy...

I don't care if you did...

Anyways, Even if I know that Younghee and I are supposed to be friends, I just kept it by myself since I know that I need to maintain my grades and all. Although my mom kept on telling me to befriend Younghee and that she doesn't care if my grades become lower. Because of that, I just don't have the interest to do that 'befriend' thing, so I just waited for Younghee to do the 'befriend move' first.

She offered me a sit in front of her...

Her mom: Do you need anything? Food? Beverage? Something?

"Ehh? Uh.. No, no,... I-I'm fine... Thanks."

She settled in front of me and then started talking

Her mom: So, first of all, how's your mom doing?

"Ahh... She's fine. She's doing great.....mmm... Ma'am..."

Her mom: Oh... Don't call me that... Don't be too formal... Call me 'mom' instead...

Mom?

I nodded...

Her mom: Did my Younghee started to notice you...

"Mmm... Yes ma'am-- Yes m-mom..."

She smiled

Her mom: Can I ask you a favor?

"Yeah... Anything..."

Her mom: You see, your mom and I planned to become in-laws... So...

Ehh? Is she asking me to marry Younghee?!

Her mom: You know, We already fixed your marriage...

Huh?! Fixed our marriage?! Why would they--?!

Her mom: And we know that maybe when we do this without your consent, it would just hurt the both of you.

Ehh? My consent?!

Her mom: We thought that it'd be better to tell you this first so that you'll just make Younghee fall for you and that when the time comes that she knows about this, she'd definitely agree to it...

Fall for me?!

Her mom: Your own mom can't tell you this since she thinks that maybe she'd feel guilty. In short, she don't have the courage to tell you this so I'm telling you this instead...

Dont have the courage?

Her mom: This marriage would help a lot. Especially when it comes to your family's business... I'm just asking you to lower the pain, you know, in dramas they get hurt because they love the 'other man' so, maybe you would make her love you before she meets someone other than you...

"Yeah, about that, I think that she kind of likes Minghao already..."

I said with all of guilt gathering

Her mom: But, wouldn't it be nice to at least try?

She said with this doubting smile... I just can't say no to someone who is just trying to help my family's business. And to be honest, I think that maybe it would be for the best. Although I dont like Younghee, frankly, I don't have someone I like so maybe it really would be nice to 'at least try'...

"Maybe? Maybe yes?"

Her mom: Oh come on, just say 'yes' and we're getting this overwith...

She said with a slight chuckle

"Uhh.. Yes... I would go with 'at least try'? But ma'am, I mean, mom, I don't even like her.."

Her mom: Don't worry, there will come a time that you will. Anyways, I'm thinking that she already told you that she'd bring you to Korea. So maybe it'd be a great advantage...

I tilted my head while raising my eyebrows... Like I was agreeing to her in a embarrassed way, (I don't care if you don't get what I mean)

Her Mom: Why are you here anyway?

"I just came here for Younghee. Is she here?"

Her mom: Nope, she's at her house right now... Should I call her?

A little while after contacting, we heard some ringtone outside. Like, coincidentally ringing from Younghee's mom's call...

We both looked at each other, shocked. Her eyes instructed me to slowly open the door...

And so I slowly went to the door and opened it in a sudden way which made Younghee lean on me...

Her face of awkwardness looks so cute that made me feel this redish hotness in my cheek...

She looked at me confusly that made me become speechless...