Chapter eight

Sofia's pov

Younghee went upstairs after realizing that my brother shouldn't see something... How'd I know? *scoff*Come on, she's just so obvious... Or is it just me that knows a lot?... But, I know her too much, she's been my childhood friend, which, obviously, makes me know more about  her... I also know that she has alot of stolen pictures of  *censored*  in her camera... And don't even think about asking 'how'd I know' since I've already told you the reason how...

I was just sitting there blankly thinking of what could it be that made her run that quick? Is it the photo that she doesn't want Hansol to see? Or is it her diary.?...

Heheh... I know she has a diary, alright... I see her writing on it every single moment... Although It was so-called peeking... But, at least I know...

Hansol: Don't be late for school tomorrow...

He said as he got down from the stairs... I think they had this awkward moment. Since it's just so obvious that it happened... Just from my brother's face... And I can't wait to see how Younghee reacted... Hehe

My brother went out and left the door shut... I stared quietly, deciding what to do...

And that's when I ran upstairs towards Younghee...

Hehehe... I just can't miss that face after awkward moments... I've never really saw that. And I've been dying to see it...

When I entered the room swiftly, I just find her smiling at the camera she's holding. And she's just sitting on her bed, with this weird smiling face... *scoff* I won't tell you if she blushed... Alright I'll tell you, she did.... It might be because of the photos that she took... Pfft... Daydreaming about *censored*  again...

"Hey..."

I said. Leaning on the doorway... (Is that how you say it?)

Younghee: Oh, hey...

She said nervously and hid the camera under her pillow...

"I saw that, okay?"

I said slowly approaching her...

She just sighed and gave space for me to sit...

"I know who it is... I keep on watching you taking those photos"

I said. Not making some eye contact...

Younghee: I know...

She looked away...

"You know? You saw me?"

Younghee: Mmm...

She nodded... With a smile? Isn't she supposed to be mad?

Younghee: Well, we should eat dinner now since it's already late...

(If you're asking what time is it already, well, it's already 7:30... )

She stood up and went outside( and by 'outside', I meant outside the house... Not just outside the room..), probably buying dinner... To be honest... We rarely cook our own meal... And Younghee is the one who always buys things that are related to food... I mean, I know I also buy food, but, I only buy food when I'm in the mood to buy one...

Younghee's pov

I was sitting at the park bench with money on my grip... I took out a book from my bag...(I brought one before I went outside... Hehe) which says, "not a diary"... Heh... Is it too obvious? I just think that, when I put 'diary' on it, people might be curious and stuff... So maybe when I put it like this, maybe they won't be... Even though I know that it's too obvious, I still did it this way.

06/13/18
Dear diary,

I know that sometimes, I made wrong decisions and all... And I even don't remember a single moment that I didnt. As in, there's never been a time that I did. Sofia knew everything that she's not supposed to know. I just smiled at her like nothing happened. I just think that, maybe it's nice to have someone to talk to when you are hiding something.

But the only problem is, what if that someone might tell someone that you're hiding something. I mean, I already trusted Sofia a few dozen times. But, maybe she'd be the first one to betray me... Since, there've never been a single person who betrayed me coz I don't have anyone before Sofia... And I just got this feeling that somehow, Sofia might betray me...

*male voice*: You write stuff like that?

"Ehh?"

I looked up to find..

"Hansol? I thought you went home already..."

He was holding an umbrella which made me realize that it was pouring so hard... And I didn't even feel anything. I mean, how long was he there?

Hansol: I was just passing by... The rain suddenly poured and that's when I ran over to keep you dry...

He said with this sweet, innocent smile.

I stood up to find him completely drenched from the rain... The umbrella he brought was only fit for one person and he made me use it...

"Shouldn't you use 'your' umbrella?"

I emphasized the word 'your'. I pushed the umbrella toward him but he refused and pushed it back.

Hansol: I'm already soaked. So what's the point of using an umbrella?

He took my hand and gave me the umbrella he's holding... He then left. Completely waterlogged...