Chapter Twenty-Two : Honeymooners

Start from the beginning

-

Queen Cèline's Ex-Fiancee, Duke Daniel of Rosspoin Explains Why He Didn't Marry Her And Why He Regrets It

Daniel, Duke of Rosspoin met Queen Cèline through a mutual friend who set them up on a date, While the pair were together, Daniel and Cèline's relationship was kept on the low due.

Well, it's been a week since the Norlandic 'it' royal couple married and Daniel has opened up about life after his royal relationship. He claims that he has been pigeonholed as Queen Cèline's ex-fiancee, and would like to be seen as more than that.

"Yeah, I think it's that thing of being pigeonholed... Especially in this country, I find people are very quick to put you in a box or put you in a corner and think 'oh well you're that so you must be that."

Daniel added that, "It's incredibly frustrating, especially in the industry that I'm in. But, you know, it is the way it is. It's about making a stand. Saying no, this is who I am and this is what I want to do."

Daniel also said that, "I regret not marrying Cèline, She's a very special woman and I'm glad someone was able to see her worth when I did not. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy in my marriage and love my wife. But I just want to admit that I did mess up an amazing chance to be with someone as special as Cèline. I wish her and her husband all the best."

-

They'd woken up at some ungodly hour to get to the airport in time for their flight.

"Demarco, are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked as we got on the royal private jet.

"Nope." Demarco answered.

As they took their seats, Cèline asked Demarco if he wanted to sit by the window.

"Nope, I have some documents to look over so I can be workfree on our honeymoon." He said.

She took her seat and looked over at him with concern, placing one hand on his knee and turning herself to face him. "Don't worry, I understand, just make sure you finish before the plane lands." she said reassuringly.

Cèline pulled out a magazine that was on the table. Daniel was on the cover and her name was in the title. She rolled her eyes and she opened the magazine and started reading his interview.

When she saw him basically trying to make money off her name. He broke up with her and married another woman after a week. Now, he wants to run to the nearest reporter and talk about her.

As the plane taxied around the airport and took its place on the runway, Cèline gave up trying to read and looked out the window.

-

No matter how she tried, she could not stop the grin that split her face. Her heart was so light that she could have sworn it had jumped out of her body during the recent descent into Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport. Attempting to control herself, she rubbed her excess excitement into her husband's forearm.

"I see you have figured out where we are due to your excessive excitement." Demarco said, smiling at his wife's excitement.

"Yes, I have. I cannot believe we are in Anguilla." Cèline said.

A friendly ding resonated through the cabin as the fasten seatbelt icon faded from green to black, letting them know it was okay to unhook their buckles. Demarco unhooked his buckle and so did Cèline. Cèline checked the top of her travel bag, doing one final scan of the seat around her. Satisfied, she leaned forward to rest her head against Demarco's shoulder. Her chest swelled with a reminder of how much she loved this man.

He had listened when she said she wanted something lowkey for their honeymoon. After the years of tours around the world, she wanted something simple for the honeymoon. Demarco said he would do his best and he certainly did.

Demarco glanced down at her with an easy smile, breaking into her train of thought. "Ready, wife?"

"Ready to spend two weeks with alone with husband? You know I am." She answered as she flashed him an exaggerated smile as he helped her stand up, and following him out into the aisle.

-

"Enjoy your stay, Your Majesties." A bellboy said as I looked around the cabin that would be ours for two weeks.

"It's very romantic, isn't it?" Demarco asked.

"Very romantic." I answered.

He pulled me for a spontaneous kiss. "And no one is going to find us out here." he concluded with a smile.

"Hopefully." I said.

"Now, why don't we go and break in our bed." Demarco said as he moved behind her and gathered the hair from her neck and kissed the place where her jaw met the side of her throat. She gasped sharply at the tingling sensation below her ear.

He hoisted her up and she wrapped her legs around him. His lips met hers feverishly and she moaned into his mouth as his long fingers tangled through her hair.

She slung her arms around the back of his neck. She wrapped her legs tighter around his waist, the need for him growing every moment.

He carried her to the enormous bed that waited in their master suite.

-

Queen Cèline and King Demarco Take Their Bikini and Shirtless Fun to Anguilla

King Demarco and Queen Cèline of Norland are their sunny royal honeymoon on the beach in Anguilla. Cèline wore a cute print bikini with some body jewellery, while Demarco donned some colourful shorts for his shirtless time in the sea.

The couple played in the sand and spent time taking a dip in the ocean.

Last week, Cèlineline and Demarco enjoyed some R&R in St Barts, where they took a romantic stroll and went shopping.

This is the couple's last week on their honeymoon. Once they return home, their busy schedules will be filled with a state visit from Sweden, public engagements, and the wedding of Princess Ashen of Norland, cousin of King Demarco.

-

⏩⏩|A|N : Check out, Royal Matchmaker it's a British × Swedish Royal Family Fanfiction| Thank you ❗❤💋💕