Chapter Nineteen : Wedding Of The Year

Start from the beginning

Charles had gotten into the car with her. It was the first time Cèline had ever seen her father on the verge of tears. "You look absolutely beautiful, Cèline. I could've never imagined this day but I'm happy that you finally have found your prince charming." He said as he wiped away a tear that had slipped.

"Oh Pa." Cèline said as she squeezed his hand.

Cèline put on a smile for the crowd as she held her father's hand. It was the longest and most painful carriage ride from the palace to the cathedral.

Charles and Cèline smiled and waved at the crowd.

King Demarco stood facing away from the guests when the crowds around the Cathedral had gotten louder signaling to the people in the Cathedral that Cèline had finally arrived.

Cèline was carefully escorted out of the car by her father. Her maid of honor, Ellie had helped Charles fix her dress. Cèline was greeted with tiny smiles coming from three of her bridesmaids, who quickly took to waving at the crowd with Cèline.

As Charles and Cèline continued to walk towards the church Cèline looked back to see Ellie beginning to move around her dress to lay the tail of the dress and veil flat on the floor.

At the entrance of the church, Cèline took one more look back at the crowds surrounding the church and waved before grabbing onto her father. Both walked into the entrance of the Cathedral before stopping.

"Are you ready for this?" Charles asked his daughter as he shook hands with the Archbishop.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She answered.

Within seconds of music began to play and Cèline knew it was now time to walk down the church aisle and begin a new life as a wife and queen.

She could hear the whispers and gasps as they walked down the church. Cèline smiled knowing her dress had definitely did what she wanted.

It took longer than needed but her father continued to walk her until she could see Demarco and Demarco had gotten close enough to smile at her and be by her side.

"You look beautiful." Demarco said with a wide smile.

"Thank you." Cèline said with a shy smile.

-

The enormous organ began to play the intro to the first hymn, and Charles handed Cèline an order of service just as Ryanair did the same to Demarco. Cèline looked up at Demarco just as the congregation began to sing, and he glanced down at her, the two of them breaking into a smile.

"Who giveth this woman to be married to this man?" The Archbishop asked.

"I do." Charles handed Cèline's hand forward, in which the Archbishop received. Then Demarco reached towards Cèline's hand as the archbishop joined them.

"Demarco Robert Henry Luis, wilt thou have this woman to be thy wedded wife to live together after God's law in the Holy Estate of matrimony? Wilt thou love her? Comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others keep thee only unto her so long as you both shall live?"

"I will." Demarco replied.

"Cèline Frances Helen Alexandra, wilt thou have this man to be thy wedded husband to live together after God's law in the Holy Estate of matrimony? Wilt thou love him? Comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others keep thee only unto him so long as you both shall live?"

"I will." Cèline answered.

"Demarco, repeat after me, I, Demarco Robert Henry Luis take thee, Cèline Frances Helena Alexandra to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part according to God's holy law, and there to I give thee my troth." The Archbishop said.