Chapter Twenty-Six : Pregnancy Announcement

Start from the beginning

10,689,189 likes

hmqueencéline Very happy to share that Demarco and I are expecting!! ❤👶Lots of love Cèline xoxo📷 by hmkingdemarco

View all 21907 comments

-

Queen Cèline of Norland announces pregnancy with stunning baby bump photo

And then there were three! Queen Cèline of Norland has announced her pregnancy with a divine bikini photo, in which she proudly displays her adorable baby bump. The 31-year-old Queen looks beautiful as ever in the photograph, which shows her sitting on a tropical, white-sand beach in a black and white string bikini, displaying her new, maternal physique. Of course, being known as a royal rebel, Queen Cèline has announced her pregnancy in the most none royal way.

"Very happy to share that Demarco and I are expecting!!," the excited mum-to-be captioned the beautiful photograph

"Very happy to share that Demarco and I are expecting!!," the excited mum-to-be captioned the beautiful photograph. "Lots of love Cèline x" she added, with a heart and baby emoji, and a shoutout to her husband King Demarco, who took the photo.

Cèline's stunning Instagram photo was taken by husband Demarco

News will come as a delight to royal watchers who have been speculating that baby news might be on the way ever since she posted a snap of herself on Instagram, dressed in an oversized poncho and posing with a horse. "Here's to fresh starts and exciting prospects for the new year <3," she captioned the image. Her fans were quick to comment, asking Cèline whether she had baby news to share... "Are you pregnant?" wrote many of the users, while one revealed that Cèline had removed a similar comment. "I asked her that question but she deleted it," they wrote.

Pictures of the Queen walking out of the airport where she returned home to England last week sporting another oversized look fuelled speculation - and it turns out everyone was right!

Congratulations to the royal couple!

-

5,989,689 likes

5,989,689 likes

kensingtonpalace The King and Queen of Norland are pleased to announce that The Queen of Norland @hmqueencéline is pregnant. The Queen and members of both families are delighted with the news. The baby is due December.

View all 9865 comments

-

1,989,199 likes

1,989,199 likes

clarencehouse His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is very pleased to announce that The Queen of Norland is expecting a baby in the Winter of 2019.

View all 6800 comments

-

A statement from the Norlandic royal household said: "Their Royal Majesties King Demarco and Queen Cèline are happy to announce that The Queem is expecting their first child. The birth is expected to take place in December of 2019."

-

Norland's Queen Cèline is pregnant!

The Norlandic Royal court announced in a press release Wednesday that Norland's King and Queen are expecting their first child.

The birth is expected in December and the mother-to-be feels fine. The Queen told tabloid Vogue that she had a lot to look forward to this Winter.

King Demarco and Queen Cèline have been married since February 2019.

In a statement on Wednesday, Prime Minister Helena Hunt said the couple had "a great experience to look forward to and I want to send my warmest congratulations to you both."

The head of the Royalist Association was also overjoyed. "I'm really glad to hear this news as the head of the Royalist Association," Patrik Åkesson told news agency TT. "It hopefully means that the succession to the throne is guaranteed, and that's important since I want to keep the monarchy."

According to the Royal Court, there will be no major change to the Queen's schedule this Winter.