Chapter Thirty : Royal Baby Shower

Start from the beginning

According to Hello magazine, naked cakes with white frosting were on the menu for the alfresco spread, which was held at an undisclosed location in Norland

The King and Queen of Norland announced their exciting baby news back in June, when the Queen revealed her small bump while sitting on a beach in a bikini.

"Very happy to share that Demarco and I are expecting!! Lots of love, Cèline. Photo by hmkingdemarco," she wrote on Instagram.

She also recently thanked friends, family and fans for their well wishes when she turned 32 in October.

"Thank you to everyone for all the special birthday wishes! My heart feels full of warmth and love turning 32 today!" Queen Cèline said on her Instagram page.

"Being that it's such a milestone I can't help but look back, reflect and smile on all that life has brought me, whilst looking forward to the future and feeling as if life is just about to begin.. quite literally.

"I am so grateful for all the incredible moments I have lived so far but mostly for all the people that I've met who have touched my heart along the way and for love and joy in my life today with my beautiful family and friends."

The couple are due to welcome their first child in December.

-

After the baby shower, I gave the girls a tour of the palace. Then we did a little shopping and now we were having a late lunch at the palace.

"I love this place, the paparazzi is not as overwhelming as the ones in England." Kate said.

"I know, but sometimes they can be annoying but they're not as the ones in England." Beatrice said.

"Beatrice, when are you coming back? You practically moved here." Eugenie said.

"I love it here and I'll be back home soon." Beatrice said.

"Is it because of Ryanair?" Meghan asked.

"Meghan, you know the answer." Kate replied.

"So, what is this I hear about you and Harry moving to Frogmore cottage?" I asked.

"Despite what the blogs are saying, Harry wanted our daughter to have a normal life which includes having space to run around since Harry will never be king, we decided we don't need to be so uptight about everything and Frogmore is our favorite place so why not move there." Meghan answered, but I could've sworn I seen Kate roll her eyes.

Maybe, what the blogs are saying might have a little truth to them but I'm not getting involved since it's not my problem.

"Well, that's great." I said.

"Yeah, hopefully you and your little one come to visit by the time we move in." She said.

"Don't worry, I'll be there as soon as the doctor and Demarco let's me fly." I said, laughing.

"Lord knows that man is overprotective but in a good way." Eugenie said.

-

Demarco looks down at my blonde locks admiring his handy work as he ties the end of my hair with a hair tie.

"All done, my love." He says as as he happily turns me towards the mirror so I can check out my braid.

"Demarco, what is this?" I asked.

"You don't like it." He answered, pouting.

"First of all, don't pout and of course, I like it." I said kissing his cheek as a thank you.

Demarco has a smug look on his face.

"It's good practicing on you so when we have our little girl, she'll come to me to do her hair and not you." He said.

"Like that's ever gonna happen and when do we plan on having this little girl?" I said.

"I say maybe after this little one you're carrying turns one." He said.

"That sounds good to me." I said.