When he checked the time again, it was eight in the morning and he had read through over fifteen comic books. Also Belle was no longer in his room. He figured she had gone back to Charlotte who was thankfully still sleeping. He decided since he hadn't slept, he could go downstairs and make himself some coffee and watch some episodes of Degrassi. That was something he hadn't watched in a while actually.

Jason stood in the kitchen as he poured himself a cup of coffee and added some creamer to it. He brought it with him to the living room and sat on the couch. He then picked up the remote and went to Netflix, pulling up degrassi and began watching it.
An hour or two had passed when he hears footsteps in the kitchen. It was his father, then his mother. "Hey, mom. Dad. How did you both sleep?" They both just shrugged. "Today is an important day for Charlotte." He reminded them, then pulled out his phone. "Her first procedure is at noon." He said as he scrolled through his phone.

His mother Sara nodded and yawned as she made herself some coffee, soon enough his Dad had also made a cup of coffee. All that was left was Charlotte and Belle to wake up, in which they did around ten in the morning.

Charlotte yawned as she wheeled herself into the living room. "Morning." She said, noticing her mom and dad walking into their room to get ready for their event for the hospital. Jason was taking her for her procedures which she was grateful for, but she wished she didn't have to get them done in general. It was all part of having cancer, especially brain cancer.

Charlotte spent the next hour getting dressed, bathing with the help of Jason in case she fell, and watching a few episodes of her show. She was ready to go and so was Jason. They decided to leave Belle at home this time, next time they'd bring her with.

Jason was worried how Charlotte would do with her procedures today so he was silent when he began to drive towards the hospital. He glanced at the rear view mirror every few minutes to check on Charlotte who seemed to be doing okay with her tablet she had downloaded games on.

Charlotte had downloaded about twenty different games to play on and played them on the way there which was about an hour or so. She was playing a few word games as well as a few story-driven games. She smiled slightly when she saw him checking on her.

When they arrived at the hospital, he helped her into the wheelchair and began pushing her towards the door, then they went down a long hallway to the Pediatric floor which was the third floor so they entered an elevator. Once they got to the third floor, they headed down a hallway to the right and stopped at a door, opening it and going inside. They had entered the Pediatric oncology ward.

Charlotte was nervous, although she was trying her best to hide it, but her taking her legs didn't really help hide it. She figured Jason was nervous as well so she stayed silent.

Jason got her signed in and waited until they were called back to a room. He helped her onto the bed and waited until the doctor arrived to start the process.
The doctor stood at the door, "Alright, you two know the drill. Charlotte has to stay completely still so I'll need you to..." He paused as he pointed to Jason. "I'll need you to help her focus on something else while I do the procedure." He spoke and smiled at Charlotte and Jason.

Charlotte nodded and turned onto her right side, facing towards Jason who held her hand and began to comfort her, then noticed the doctor getting behind her and doing what he needed to like cleaning the spot and then entering the needle so he spoke to comfort her. "It's okay. Focus on me. It'll be over in no time." He continued to speak to her until the doctor was finished and pulled the needle out.

Charlotte smiled, realizing it wasn't as bad this time thankfully. She only felt a bit of pressure than everything was fine. She waited until the doctor told her she could move before getting onto her back. They only had to wait about ten minutes before they could go down to the MRI machine on the left side when they got off the elevator. A nurse had been directing them to the correct place.

Of course they were placed in a waiting room until it was time. The same thing happened as last time. They pushed her in the wheelchair towards the room and Jason helped her as well as the technician to the bed. The technician placed the padding to prevent her from moving and hooked her up to some IV fluids with some medicine to keep her calm.

Jason stood in the room before the MRI machine room and watched her, standing right next to the intercom. He kept an eye on her with the video screen, a camera is right above her head which is connected to the MRI machine. He sighed softly as he watched as the bed began moving into the circular machine, slowly making quiet noises. He remembered to give her the earplugs thankfully. He watched the video feed and stayed near the intercom. "You're doing good so far. Just relax, Charlotte." He said as he pushed the button.

Charlotte sighed softly, "Okay, just let me know when it's starting." She was definitely nervous and was trying her best not to move. She saw something in her vision, but ignored it.

Jason nodded, "Alright, we're starting now." He said as the technician pressed the button and the machine began making noises.

Charlotte gulped slightly and closed her eyes as she listened to the noises, trying to let them calm her down, but she felt her body starting to twitch. She tried her hardest to stay still. Each sequence was four minutes each. She could handle that. Her eyes shut suddenly and she couldn't remember anything else after that.

Jason stood there, noticing the seizures starting to happen. "Oh shoot, let her out." He said quickly, panicking slightly as he watched his sister seizing. He closed his eyes as he waited for the bed to come out of the circular tube. So many thoughts were racing in his head.