Chapter 55: The Moon Rises part 10-The Alpha wolf appears

Transported to the isolated valley on the other side of the world, everyone (sans lincoln and lily) are absolutely surprised by the landscape.

Hunter: whoa...

Luke: this place is enormous...

Luciana: the valley seems endless and the sky's so clear and beautiful!

Lincoln: yeah, this is where lisa and I fought each other as she wanted to test her powers against mine.

Lily: sometimes lisa would bring me here to train. It's so peaceful.

Luna: yeah... it's like I can relax here and run through the valley, never looking back and no one can stop me.

Lincoln: alright who's going to be sparring with luna first?

Lynn: I get first shot!

Nicole: hold on lynn, this line starts and ends with me.

The two glare at each other as luna got between them to keep them from fighting.

Luna: whoa take it easy dudes, I'll take ya both on.

Nicole: oh okay lunes.

Lynn: then there's just one more thing to say?

Luna: what's that?

Lynn: SHOULDER TACKLE!!!

Lynn hits luna with a powerful shoulder tackle which sends the rocker flying and crashing into the ground.

Lynn: (smirks) BOOM! Knocked her right out of the park!

Luna kips up and glares at lynn with a smirk.

Luna: want a war Lynn... you got one!

Luna's claws and fangs were barred as she charges at lynn, sparking a brawl.

Nicole: hold on dudes, you ain't starting the party without me!

Nicole charged at both Lynn and Luna as the three started brawling.

The others watch from the sidelines. As they were watching the brawl, lincoln, luke, lucy and lynxa noticed the way luna's fighting style has changed.

It was quite wild and swift.

Lincoln: you seeing this luke?

Luke: yeah bro... luna's fighting style has changed, so animal like bro...

Lucy: sigh... the way luna is fighting is based solely on her pure animal instincts.

Lynxa: her style is now in a different league when she and I fought.

Luna was dodging the huge waves of lava shot out by nicole, who lunged at luna and exchanges fists with her. Lynn jumps in delivers a massive amount of offense to luna, who was barely dodging both lynn and nicole's attacks.

Luna claws nicole in the chest and sends her flying with a spinning kick while trying to block lynn's attacks. The rocker knew that lynn had the best offense but that wouldn't stop her. Luna activated her metal skin armor and starts to hit lynn with a couple of strikes of her own.

Lynn expands her right arm for a massive punch that sends luna flying halfway through the valley. Luna lands on her feet and delivers a massive sonic wolf howl at lynn, who braces herself as she was being pushed back.

Luna stopped her attack as she dodged a wave of lava behind her. She turns around to see nicole, who was now a ten foot lava beast version of herself.

Nicole: (smirks sinisterly; voice distorted) time to light 'em up, up, up! Light em up, up, up! Light em up, up, up! I'm on FIRE!!!

Luna: blimey!

Loud Ops: overdrive 2025जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें