Time to tell.

Ace:
Did she just kiss my cheek
I look down at her and she is fast asleep
I touch the cheek she kissed. It feels warm. When she placed a kiss on my cheek I felt tingles all through my body.
I get a text from Jake saying that class starts in 5. I kiss Ann's cheek and run off.

Karrianne:
Did I just kiss my crush. Oh no, he doesn't even like me. Then I see him smile. I smile and welcome darkness.

I will tell him

----- Dinner Time-----

I am finally they let me out of the hospital. I walk out and I am hugged by, umm let me count.

Ace, Taylor, Emily, Zac, Andrew, Jake. so 6 people

"hi guys" I say rubbing the back of my head.

" i missed you so much" Ace says

"he means WE" Emily corrects him

"come on, I am a growing man" Jake whines

"you mean baby" Emily says

"hey, I am a man, M-A-N, not boy, not baby. MAN"

"I am dating a idiot" Emily says slapping her head

"you just noticed" Ace smirks

"hey, I am right here" Jake says

"does it look I care" Ace rolls his eyes.

Jake doesn't respond, instead he skips down the hall towards the cafiteria.

I laugh, I miss these guys. They all have hold a special part of my heart.

During Dinner I find out that Ace was suppose to be in the Artemis cabin not the Apollo cabin. there was some sort of mix up. Yay, he gets to be with me.

while everyone is busy talking to each other I turn to try to talk to Ace.

Ace:

I turn to talk to Ann

"I have something to tell you" we both say at the same time.

"we can talk in the garden" Ann suggests

we walk into the garden, not saying a word, Ann seems deep in thought. I wonder what is she going to tell me.

when she finds out I like her what will be her reaction. Will she hate me and wished that she never met me. Am i doing the right thing? should I be doing this? What if she just wants to be friends? will this ruin our friendship or make us closer? Will it be awkward if she doesn't like me?

We sit on the bench.

I open my mouth to speak but then my phone rings. i get a call from

ZAC
You LMW
"what"

"dude Ann's dragon looks like it's about to hatch" Zac explains

"k see u soon" i say hanging up, WHY.

"come on Ann, your dragon is about to hatch" I explain

she eyes go wide and she processes all the information, then she grabs my hand and starts running to the field. it takes her a minute to remember she has wings.

Her wings take off. I turn into a werewolf and follow behind her.

when we get there, Ann runs to her dragon.

Karrianne;

my dragon is hatching. Dude wrong time, but come on no one can blame to poor guy.

i place my hand on the egg and it starts to glow and crack. it is hatching.

OMG.

out pops a cute baby dragon.

"she is a bueaty" a voice from behind says

I turn to see Ms Zipple. (She teaches dragon riding)

"what are you going to call her"

i look at her Amber head, it has hints of yellow and sapphire eyes. She is like a ray of sunshine. She is beautiful.
"I will call you " I think for a while "light wing" I know right, I am so go at coming up with names.

Light wing growls in response and snuggles into me. I smile.
What was Ace going to tell me.
Should I tell him?

Sorry it's short.