Jus In Bello- Part 2

Start from the beginning

"What to have for dinner tonight," he stated, looking at you. "Steak or lobster, what the hell, surf and turf. I got a lot to celebrate. I mean, after all, seeing you three in chains..." He trailed off and you scoffed, looking away from him.

"Whoa," Dean said, taking all of the Agent's attention away from you. "You kinky son of a bitch. We don't swing that way."

"Now, that's funny." Henriksen chuckled humorlessly.

"You know, I wouldn't bust out the melted butter just yet. Couldn't catch us at the bank, couldn't keep us in that jail." You smirked, taunting him.

"You're right. Screwed up. I underestimated you. I didn't count on you being that smart but now I'm ready."

"Yeah, ready to lose us again?" You chuckled.

"Ready like a court order to keep you in a super maximum prison in Nevada till trial. Ready like isolation in a soundproof, windowless cell, so that between you and me... probably unconstitutional," You lost your smile when you realized how serious this was. You looked at Dean and Sam who glanced at you. You begged them to fix this, communicating with your eyes. "How's that for ready? Take a good look at each other. You three will never see each other again."

You bit your lip in concern, not knowing how you would weasel your way out of this one.

"Aw. Where's that smug smile, Dean? I want to see it." Victor Henriksen asked.

"You got the wrong guys, Victor." You said, making him look at you.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. You fight monsters. Sorry, Y/N. Truth is, your fake daddy brainwashed you with all that devil talk and no doubt touched you in a bad place. That's all. That's reality." He shrugged as if he just didn't insult you.

"Why don't you just shut your mouth?" Dean spoke up.

"Well, guess what. Life sucks. Get a helmet. Because everybody's got a sob story. But not everybody becomes a killer." The sound of a helicopter could be heard from outside and you groaned, leaning against the bars for support because you didn't know if you could hold yourself up on your own.

"And now I have two less to worry about," Victor smiled as he tapped his watch and laughed. "It's surf and turf time." The agent left the holding cells and you looked around the room in a panic. You couldn't believe this was happening now. Dean wasn't going to be able to make this panic attack go away because he wasn't near you.

"Dean..." You said before your hand slipped off the bars. You crumbled to the ground and black spots appeared in your vision, your breathing picking up.

"Shit, sweetheart, Y/N, look at me. Damn it, this is not happening." Dean cursed, getting up which brought Sam along with him. He walked to the doors but it didn't help.

"Dean, I can't breathe." You panicked. You clutched your chest which seemed to be tightening. You didn't know why you were having a panic attack now. Maybe it was because you didn't know how you were going to get out of this or maybe it was because, for the first time in a long time, you weren't going to be able to talk your way out of this one. You would need a real miracle to get out.

"Look, at me. I'm right here. You can do this." Dean encouraged you while Sam stayed silent. He hated seeing you this way. You looked over at Dean to see his beautiful green eyes on you.

"I can't, Dean." You got tears, letting them fall as you tried to get oxygen inside your lungs.

"Watch me breathe, watch me breathe." You looked at his chest to see it slowly move up and down. He smacked Sam's chest and Sam nodded before doing the same thing. You looked between the brothers, trying to match their breathing from across the room. You shook your head, not being able to do it but Dean wasn't giving up.

"Sweetheart, you can do this. How about this, tell me 5 things you can see." He asked and you looked at him, not knowing what he was talking about.

"What?" You asked, trying to get oxygen inside you.

"What are 5 things you can see in this room?" He asked and you went along with it, looking around the room.

"Uh, you, Sam, bed... lights... uh, your watch." You said, trying to focus on the things you can see and not on your panic attack.

"Great, what are 4 things you can hear?" He needed to get you talking.

"Uh, 4 things I can hear..." you tried to focus on what you could hear and it was getting your mind off your attack. "The helicopter outside, that agent bitch talking in the other room, the whirl of water from the toilet, the sound of your voice."

"That's good. You're doing so well, sweetheart. Now, what are 3 things you can smell?"

"The rust from the bars," you said, your head leaning against the bars. "The cement from the walls and the smell of the dirty mattress."

"We're almost done, okay? What are 2 things you can touch?" You looked at Dean before sliding your hand on the wall and closed your eyes to focus on the feel of things.

"The rough pattern of the bricks on the wall... the dusty floor." You whispered.

"Okay, now I need you to take one big, deep breath for me. Can you do that?" He asked and you nodded, taking in a deep breath. You found it to be easy and you opened your eyes as you let out the breath. The black spots went away and you were able to breathe normally. You knew he was trying to get you distracted which it did. You looked over at Dean and gave him a small smile.

"I love you." You whispered to him and he nodded in relief.

"I love you." He mouthed the words but you were okay with that.

"I didn't know they got so bad, Y/N. I'm sorry." Sam said, looking at you with sympathetic eyes. You got on your feet and took another deep breath.

"It's okay, Sam. I found a way to do this without Dean." You said, sliding your gaze over to Dean. Before anyone else could say anything, an officer walked into the holding cells area, closing the door to the main office. You and the brothers were on alert as he walked over to you.