Jus In Bello- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Are you getting it on the chest?" You asked Dean as Caleb got started.

"I'm not getting it on the hip if that's what you're asking."

"I don't know, you might look hot." You teased and he rolled his eyes with a smile.

"No, you look hot. I will not." Dean said as he watched his brother get inked. After Sam was done, he sat up and checked out his own tattoo.

"Not bad," Sam said with a nod.

"Wow, Sam Winchester with a tattoo. Gives you a bit of an edge." You teased and he chuckled as he put his shirt back on. It was Dean's turn and he grimaced as he slowly pulled off his shirt. Your mouth watered at the sight but you didn't say anything. He laid down on the chair and pointed to the same spot Sam had his in and Caleb disinfected the area while you talked with Sam.

"Did it hurt?"

"Getting shot is worse. It didn't feel bad, just weird." Sam replied. You smiled and just as Caleb started, Dean jumped and cursed at the unexpected feeling.

"Son of a bitch!!" You laughed and walked over to him with a teasing smile on your face.

"Do you want me to hold your hand?" You asked him in a voice like how you would talk to a child. He looked up at you with wide eyes and nodded. You smiled and took his large hand just as Caleb got started again. You felt his hand tighten on yours and you leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Like I said, baby."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time, Bela has gone too far. She just stole the Colt from underneath your noses. You should have known that when she offers her help, it always comes with a price. You've tried to find her but it was difficult because she was very good at hiding. You had Bobby working endlessly trying to find her and when he did, you were on that place so fast, you didn't even remember the journey there.

You busted into the apartment she was staying at. You rushed into her bedroom with the brothers on your tail, Dean shutting the door since he was the last one in. You immediately got to work and searched her drawers in her dresser while Dean took the closet and Sam immediately went to the safe that stood out. You groaned and slammed the drawers shut when you didn't find anything. You heard the safe open and you turned to look at Sam.

"Any sign of it?" You asked and Dean came out of the closet with a frustrated grunt.

"Nothing. Are you sure this is Bela's room?" Sam asked. Dean rolled his eyes and held up two wigs that only Bela would wear.

"I'd say so." Suddenly the phone rang and since you were the closest to it, you picked it up cautiously, not knowing who would be calling here.

"Dean? Sweetie, are you there?" Bela said from the other line.

"Wrong person, bitch." You said with venom dripping from your voice. Dean and Sam were on caution by your tone. They knew who was on the other line.

"Y/N, so nice to hear your voice." She sounded smug.

"Where are you, Bela?"

"Two states away by now."

"Where?" You asked again, gritting your teeth.

"Come on, where's the witty banter? I miss it."

"I want it back, Bela... now." You demanded.

"Your little pistol, you mean? Sorry, I can't at the moment."

"Do you understand how many people are going to die if you do this? I know you're thinking of selling it, Bela. Don't do it." You warned her.

"You know nothing about me." She said, her voice hard.

"I don't care. I just know that we're going to find you and we will stop you. You think Dean is bad when he threatens you? You never heard me." You said, looking at Dean who nodded slightly at your tone. You could be very scary when you wanted to be.

"Tough words for a woman who can't even find me."

"Oh, we'll find you. You know why? Because we have nothing better to do than to track you down." You simply put.

"That's where you're wrong. You're about to be quite occupied," you bit your lip and looked at Sam and Dean with a worried expression. They wondered what she said to make you look like that. "Did you really think I wouldn't take precautions?"

Before you could answer her, the door to the bedroom busted open and police officers with guns came rushing in. They pointed their guns at you and the brothers which caused you to drop the phone, leaving Bela in the dark. You raised your hands in surrender.

"Hands in the air!" One officer yelled.

"Down on your knees!" Another one yelled. You groaned but had no choice but to follow their instructions.

"That bitch!" Dean growled before complying. You got on your knees and you felt a police officer by your back who forced you to lie on the ground.

"Sam and Dean Winchester, Y/N Y/L/N, you have the right to remain silent," The first police officer gave you your rights. You looked at Dean with a worried expression but footsteps made you look away from him. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney and have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you at government expense."

When you looked up at the person who the feet belonged to, you groaned, realizing the extent of the situation. You were in deep shit and you didn't know how you were going to get out of this one. That bitch, Bela, was so going to get it if you made it out of here alive.

"Hi, guys... It's been a while." Agent Henriksen said with a smug grin. You looked at the brothers before laying your head on the ground in defeat.

Yeah, you were in deep shit.