Prince?

Next Week

Today is the engagement and Naira is getting ready. She is wearing a pink lehenga. She didn't look happy first because Kartik was not a good person and second that she has no one with whom she can share her problem.

Kartik is standing with his friends talking and laughing when his friend asked him to look at the Naira who was coming with her bestfriend Gayu. She was looking really gorgeous but Kartik said he was not interested in the girl and is jut marrying her because he want his father's property and buisness empire. But when Naira came and stood in front of him he had his mouth agap, she was looking stunning indeed. Kartik was just staring at her without blinking when a man came and closed Kartik's mouth. Kartik came to reality and started looking here and there.
Kartik then looked at his friend "you came bro" he said hugging his friend. Every person present their were just looking at Kartik's friend with shocked, surprised and happy faces and some with teary eyes. Everyone came near him. Naira hugged him crying but he didn't show anything. Kartik and his family were confused. Kartik kept his hand on Naksh shoulder "Naksh... what is this? Why did Naira hugged you and why is everyone looking like this at you." Naksh was also confused and shrugged his shoulders. Naira was confused "why are you saying this bhai? You don't know us?You family....
your people.... why are you behaving like this bhai?" she asked him crying.
Now Kartik came forward to help Naksh "what are you saying? what do you mean by family or people. He is my friend" he said in anger. Naitik came there now "no, he is my son, brother of Naira and prince of Mewar". Everyone was shocked. Manish "what are you saying your highness.... I think you have some confusion. He is not your son but Kartik's friend and our son just like Kartik. Naitik "no, I don't have any confusion he is my son only. The next king." Naitik showed Naksh photos with the royal family and everyone was shocked to see them. Naksh "I don't believe these. They are just photoshopped. Kartik I think you should not marry in this family, they are just fooling us." Kartik "I think you are right" he was about to go when Manish stopped him and asked him get engaged otherwise he will have to face the consequences. Kartik with having no option stopped there only.

Kartik Naira exchanged the rings but Naira was just looking at Naksh and Naksh was trying not to look at Naira and stay away from her as much as possible and Kartik was helping him in stopping Naira from going towards Naksh.

Next Day

GOENKA EMPIRE

Naksh and Kartik are sitting in Kartik's cabin. Naksh "I think our plan just worked as we wanted it. We have to be very careful from now onwards. They are smart, I think till now Naitik Singhania must have started finding information about me and my past but whatever happen I will not leave him" he said with buried anger deep within him. Kartik kept his hand on Naksh shoulder and asked him to calm down and not react like this and they have to hid everthing from everyone.

MEWAR PALACE

Naira is with her friend Gayu in her room. Gayu was blanerring something but Naira was already lost. Gayu shook Naira. Gayu "what happened Naira? What are you thinking? I'm talking from last 15 minutes and you are just lot in your world. Naira "uh..... no nothing like that jist thinking about something." Gayu "Whom? Your would be husband?" she said teasing her. Naira "no.... I mean I was thinking about his friend. He seems suspicious. What I means to say is that I think he was not telling the truth. He was defenitely hiding something for sure. Whenever I tried talking to him Kartik would come there and would take me away from him. They both are hiding something." Gayu was looking at Naira with confusion "yeah... I think you are right but it can be your illusion also na?" Naira "no.... I think I should find some way to talk to him or maybe find some information about him" she said with determined face.

On the other side of palace Naitik has asked his trusted men to find information about Naksh and do it as soon as possible.