The Governor's servant

When the governor found you and will on a piece of driftwood, that had to have been the worst day of your life. You resented Elizabeth. She treated Will fine. Oh but you. You were nothing but the Mediterranean girl. You were too foreign for her tastes. You became her personal servant. And it was pure torture. One day you woke up and found that your necklace was missing.

"Where is it?" You marched up to Elizabeth.

"I've no idea what you are blabbering about now y/n. Now please. Fetch me my breakfast." She ordered.

"My dolphin pendant. I know you have it. Your wearing it right now." You spat.

"Oh this ugly thing. I was just testing Greek fashion. You can have it back. It wasn't as pretty as I thought." She said. She threw the necklace at you, but you caught it right before it almost hit you in the head. You had no idea what Will saw in her. You we're walking away when she said something so horrid.

"You probably stole it anyways."

That made you mad. That pissed you off and filled you with an anger worse than Davy Jones wrath.

"What did you say?" You said through gritted teeth.

"You. Probably. Stole it." She said with a mocking look on her face.

"This was a gift from my mother. How dare you inquire that I stole it!" You shouted at her.

"You are not to talk to me in that manner. Do you need another night in the jail cell?" She asked. That was the commen punishment for you. You'd steal things like food and knives all the time. You weren't exactly rich. And it was nice to have some subtle means of defense.

Your face reddened. "No ma'am." You said to her. You stomped off.

Years later it was time for Elizabeth and Norrington to get married. Poor Will was heart broken. 

"Why must she marry him? Of all people?" Will asked

"I don't know why must you like her of all people?" You inquired

"You dont know her like I do." Will spat. Obviously irritated that I was speaking ill of his beloved.

"Well I would very much like to seeing as how she treats you like an equal and me as someone who is not to be even looked at." You said.

You guys were walking back to the black smiths shop. You both made swords and practiced all the time. It gave you something to do. When you got back and you went in. Both of you noticed something suspicious

"Is that where we left that hammer?" You asked