2. mistake kisses

Start from the beginning

"good with the hands," Mr Schuester does a hand gesture with his hands, "john travolta hands, all right,"

"le freak, c'est chic," Spencer put his left hand then his right one, before doing a body roll, "le freak, c'est chic,"

"and up and out, and down and- good.." Mr Schuester smiled at them, "have you heard about the new dance craze?"

"good, good, guys.." Spencer half smiled at Mr Schuester, "listen to us, i'm sure you'll be amazed, big fun-" Rachel kicked her leg up when it almost hit Mercedes in the face.

"whoa! whoa!" Mercedes stared at Rachel, "hell to the nah," she points at Rachel, "first of all, you try to bust my face again, and i will cut you," Mr Schuester looks at Spencer and Finn who both have their arms crossed, "and also, this song is terrible,"

Mr Schuester shook his head, "okay, no, no, it's not the song, you guys just need to get into it," Kurt put his hand up, "no, it's the song, it's really gay,"

Spencer stared at his outfit when he turns his gaze away from the Hummel boy, "we need modern music, Mr Schue,"

"i'm sorry, guys, we don't have time to discuss this-" Mr Schuester stared at the seven of them, "we're doing the song this Friday at the pep assembly,"

"in f-front of the whole school?" Mr Schuester points at Tina, "exactly!" Spencer shook his head, "Mr Schuester, i-i can't sing in front of the whole school,"

"they're gonna throw fruit at us, and i just had a facial," Kurt motions towards his face, "i'll press charges if that happens,"

Mr Schuester looked at his seven members, "guys, i can't express to you how important this assembly is, we need recruits, there's seven of you, we need 18 to qualify at regionals,"

Spencer tapped his for against the floor, "we have no choice or... the club is over, i know you guys don't like this song, but we took nationals back in 93 with freak out,"

Mr Schuester smirked, "it's a crowd pleaser, trust me," he clapped his hands, when Spencer and Finn both gulped looking at each other, "from the top,"

"we can't do this, or we're dead.."

***

"you need to call me before you dress yourself-" Spencer looked up from his shoes laces towards Kurt and Mercedes, "whatever, whatever,"

"you look like a technicolor zebra," Kurt motioned towards Mercedes's outfit when Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "you're just a hater, that's what you are,"

Finn saw from the corner of his eye, Rachel staring at his brother who was ear dropping on Kurt and Mercedes's conversation, "and i look like i'm a partier,"

Mercedes stared at Kurt, "that's what you are, a hater, you're trying to copy me," Kurt shook his head, "it looks like i planned it,"

"you know what?" she points her finger at him, "if your hair was longer, you'd have curls,"

Mr Schuester came into the choir room when Spencer and Finn stood up, "all right, guys," he looked up from the music sheets, "how about a little Kanye?"