Chapter 23

Kim Taehyung

I am nothing but a mistake for her. She'll never love me like she loves him. I have no choice but move on.

2 months later

Past two months have been hard. Harder than I thought, it'd be. People say time heals everything but I guess that isn't true in my case. I've been trying too hard to move on from Park Miso but every night I end up hammered and she's the only one I see.

Jimin has been helping me get over his cousin. He sets me up for blind dates every week.  I protest in so many ways but he somehow ends up bringing me on those dates.

I exited my office and got a call from the devil.

"What now?" I answered the call.

"Hello to you too Kim Taehyung." He said sarcastically.

"Why did you call?" I asked him, not wanting to beat around the bush.

"To remind you about your date" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I remember it. I am going for that only" I said monotonously.

" That's good. If you don't like her just turn her down nicely. Don't be harsh on her like you went on last week's date" He started nagging.

"Sure. And that girl last week was clingy" I told him.

"Okay. Text me about it" He said and I hummed before he hung up.

I walked inside the parking lot when I got a call from the girl I was going on date tonight.

"Is it Kim Taehyung-ssi?" She asked from the other line.

"Yes, it's Kim Taehyung." I answered her.

"I am sorry for the trouble but can you pick me up? My colleague had  some problem so she borrowed my car" She asked me and I scoffed.

"Sure. Text me the address" I said and hung up.

She texted me the address and I drove towards her office. It took me around 40 minutes to reach there. I texted her that I was outside, waiting for her.

"Taehyung-ssi, come inside. I have this last minute client to deal with. We can leave after that" She said politely and I couldn't refuse.

I walked inside and she offered me some green tea. I was sipping my green tea when someone I least expected showed up; that too in a wedding dress. Park Miso was standing in front of  me wearing a white dress, looking gorgeous as ever.

 Park Miso was standing in front of  me wearing a white dress, looking gorgeous as ever

Her eyes widened as she saw me. She gave me a small smile but I couldn't bring myself to return that smile.

"Taehyung, What are you doing here?"She asked me.  My heart clenched as I heard her voice. I wanted to say things but I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

"Oh! Miso-ssi, you guys know each other?"My blind date, Lee Seah asked her.

"Yes, We are friends. We went to Same High school" She answered Seah and my heart clenched one more time hearing 'friend'. 

"What about you Seah-ssi?" She asked Seah.

"He is my date." Seah said grinning.  I wanted to see how Miso would react; if she'd be jealous or anything but she showed no emotion. Instead she smiled at Seah, totally disappointing me.

"Oh! That's nice." Miso told Seah. I couldn't help but feel angry. I just stared at her but She avoided eye contact.

" Is the dress okay?" Seah asked Miso and she nodded.

" Yes, it's great. Please have it delivered to my office" Miso said and walked inside the changing room.

"5 minutes more. Then we can leave" Seah told me and I nodded.

" Thank you so much for the dress Seah-ssi. I really love it." Miso said and handed a check to Seah.

" I'll leave then. Enjoy your date." She smiled at Seah and briefly glance at me before leaving. Enjoy your date? Why is this making me angry???

"So where do you want to go Taehyung-ssi?" Seah asked me .

"Anywhere you like" I told her.

"Let's have dinner and go for a movie?" She asked me and I nodded.

We had dinner and talked about few things here and there. I was forcing myself to not thing about Park Miso.

" Horror or romance?" I asked her preference,  so I could purchase a movie for her choice. 

"Horror sounds nice" She said and I nodded and bought two tickets for horror movie. As we walked inside the theater, there were 12 people inside. 

We sat and the movie started. 

" You like Miso-ssi, don't you?" Seah asked me as we were halfway through the movie.

" No" I tried denying.

"Eh! Don't lie. It was obvious by the way look at her in my boutique when she walked out wearing her wedding dress" She said and I remained mum.

" Let's go outside. This movie is boring" She stood up and walked outside. I followed her as we walked to the parking.

"I don't know what happened between you and Miso-ssi or what your story is. I hope you can have some strength. I know the feeling of having an unrequited love. " She said and patted my back.

"Cheer up Taehyung-ssi." She said and walked towards the cab.

" I can take you home" I offered but she shook her head.

" It's okay. Thanks for the meal and movie" She smiled and got inside the cab.

I had no plans of going back home so  I ended up driving to a bar, drinking my heart out. 

Park Miso

" I saw Taehyung today" I told solhee on the phone.

" Well this world is round. You would've seen him sometime anyways." She told me and I pressed my lips into straight line.

" He is dating , Lee Seah. The owner of the boutique I had my wedding dress tailored." I told her as I lay on my bed.

"Probably another blind date. Jimin is forcing him on several blind dates since last 2 months" Solhee told me and I hummed.

"Why are you so interested all of a sudden? Park Miso do you still have feelings for Kim Taehyung? If yes, say so before its too late" Solhee got all serious.

"What feelings? I don't have any. I am marrying Sehun in 3 weeks." I told her.

" That's great then. It's already late, I am going to bed. " She said and I hummed as she hung up.

I don't have feelings for Kim Taehyung. I am marrying Sehun in 3 weeks.  

I was in my own thoughts when the doorbell rang. Who the hell is here at 11? I walked outside and saw drunk Kim Taehyung ringing my doorbell continuously through the doorbell intercom.

I opened the door and he ginned stupidly.

" Oh! It's my heart breaker" He pointed at me and passed out.

 Aish! What is this situation now? 

Sorry I got busy with school and stuff so I couldn't update sooner. Anyways there is like 10+ chapters left. I hope you like it :)