Heat and Pregnancy

!!Ill skip over the sex, just because it seems like I'm not gonna get any more than one read, so yea... mild language!!

**Willow POV**

Slowly waking up, I gather my surroundings as my vision becomes clearer. How did I get home? I ask myself as I realize I'm in my bedroom before Clayton comes out of the bathroom, smelling freshly showered.

"Morning my love, I carried you here, your heat will start soon, I don't want you out in the open." He explained, clearing up all my confusion as I feel a rising heat come from in between my legs, shifting uncomfortably I groan, as he lays next to me, I slowly realize that the closer I am the more the heat fixed, kissing and biting his neck.

"Baby..." he heavily breathes out, "you better stop or it's gonna lead to baby making" he continues breathing heavily as I get a wide seductive smile on my face as I continue before he flips me over, entering me.

**30 min after lavishing heated sex**

**Clayton POV**

I found myself waking up, face down my length throbbing from the smell of her heat, it's so extremely overwhelming... I'm surprised no one has smelt her yet. I sum up the energy to get up, sliding on some boxers and sweatpants, I head out to get us something to eat. Slowly making my way to the kitchen, I see some Red Robin's with drinks on the island with a note.

I got this for you too, not sticking around with my daughter in heat and hearing you guys have sex non stop, I'll keep dropping by with food now and then. Enjoy

- Victor

Smiling, I grab the bag and the two sodas, and head back to the room finding her laying on the bed with freshly wet hair, she turns and smiles warmly at me before smelling the food and grabbing it from my hands. The look in her eyes that I couldn't quite decide on if it was hunger for the food, or hunger for sex... or both. Smiling, I join her in bed and eat our burgers and fries, sipping a drink ever now and then.

Suddenly she's on top of me before she claims my lips in a heated kiss before it leads to so much more, as she trails kisses down to my throbbing length... yes baby!

*30 min after heated sex*

I had controlled myself not to fall asleep until I heard her groaning in her sleep, letting me know we had a break for a while... man.. I'm exhausted.. as i was about to fall asleep she jumps up, starting me before she sped walked to the bathroom only to reemerge a few minutes after...

"I'm pregnant!" She shouted, I jumped up hugging her carefully but also tightly at the same time.

I'm gonna be a dad!

A/N: Please leave votes, and comment suggestions. Thanks!