"chapter twelve"

"you might've raised an emotionally unstable nervous wreck but you ain't raise no bitch"

the losers walk around the pile of children's toys looking for bill.

when they find him, they also find what seems like his little missing brother georgie.

"i wanna go home! i miss you! i wanna be with mom and dad" georgie cries, you can also hear the sobs coming from billy.

laura grabs richies hand and slowly lays her head on his shoulder, as she also quietly sobs.

"i w-want more than a-anything than for you to be home" bill cries.

"i love you billy" georgie says taking a step towards bill.

"i-i love you too" bill says. but he then cocks the gun and hold it up to georgie's head.

this widened the eyes of the losers and laura lifts her head from richie shoulder, surprised at what she was seeing.

"b-but your not georgie" bill then pulls the trigger, as the bolt goes right through georgie's eyes.

the small boy falls to the ground, it's a few silent seconds before he starts violently shaking.

then he screams, suddenly and arm starts to grow where it was once missing.

georgie suddenly turns into a mini it, wearing the same clothes.

the shaking stops but the transitioning doesn't. he arms grow out, and so do his legs.

suddenly it stands up slowly staring at bill.

"kill it bill! kill it! shoot him in the fucking brain! shoot him!" the losers yell.

"it's not loaded" mike whispers. bill cocks the gun and points it at "it".

"wait it's not loaded!" mike yells, but before bill had time to hear he pulled the trigger, with nothing happening just a sound.

suddenly pennywise  starts shaking. and the only thing anybody knows to do is to well, fight him.

bill starts to hit him with a chain, the other try to hit and kick him, and use their weapons.

pennywise throws stanley, then mike and richie.

"you bastard!" laura yells. pennywise grabs her and wraps his arm around her neck.