"chapter seven"

"i used to really like you too "

bill starts making his way up the steps

"bill, are you sure you want to do this?" laura asks.

then before bill could answer the rest of the losers pull up behind them.

"bill, you can't go in there! this is crazy!" beverly yells.

"you guys don't have to go with me but,what happens when another georgie goes missing? or another betty or another ed corcan or one of us?!"

"are you just gonna pretend it doesn't happen like everyone else in this town? cause i can't." by now laura and beverly were crying, and others had tears in their eyes.

"i go home, and all i see is that georgie isn't there, his clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, so walking into this house, for me. is easier than walking into my own."

bill finishes his "speech" before turning around to go to the door.

"wow" richie speaks. "what?" bev asks. "he didn't stutter once" richie says before following bill up the stairs.

"wait!" stan yells. "shouldn't we have someone keep watch, incase something happens?"

"wh-who wants to stay out here?" bill asks. and everyone raises their hand except for beverly and laura.

"shit" richie mutters under his breath.

the losers had to pull sticks, and the shortest had to go with bill.

richie, eddie and laura ended up pulling the shortest sticks, which unlike eddie and richie, laura didn't mind.

before the four could walk in stan yelled "laura!" he walked up tot he steps

"please be careful" she said before hugging her around her waist.

"i will" she smiles.

"you guys too" he says towards bill eddie and richie.

the others nod and richie rolls his eyes before the 4 enter the house.

"ew gross" laura says as she steps on what looks like something that's been dead for too long.

"this place stinks" eddie says closing his nose.

"well don't breath it in" richie whispers. "why?" eddie asks.

"cause then your eating it" richie says causing eddie to gag.