Daniel basically barges in his room, thank god he didn't do that sunday.

"Oh my." I utter at the sight in front of me.

The room looked smokey and a girl was on top of Jay, She had bleach blonde hair and tan skin.

"Jay, again?" Daniel puts his head in his hand and looks away,I try to look away but I can't.

"Oh shit." Jay pushes the girl off him and I then notice it's the girl from the club, the one who was in the lingerie eyeing Jay.

"Danny you can't just walk in whenever you want." his red eye then adjust to me. He doesn't say anything just looks and I roll my eyes.

"What does he mean again?" The skank says.

What am I thinking? Jay can do what he pleases. I am in a loving relationship with Daniel and I don't care who Jay brings in his bed... although I was just there and now he's with her?

"Nothing." Jay assures the girl making me scoff.

"What babe?" Danny looks at me and I then realize what I just did.

My mouth widens, "Oh, I-" I look at Jay and he smirking. I just want to rip it off his pretty little face.

"I just think it's ridiculous." I quickly recover.

"Mom and Dad will kill you if they find out you were smoking pot in here." Daniel says crossing his arms.

"What do you want Danny."

"I need booz, and a lot of it, for the party Friday." Daniel leans on the wall. The girl is just sitting there with her chest covered.

"Give me the money and okay as long as you don't tell the parents about this." Jay says as he gets up and I feel a pair of hands on my eyes.

"Dude my girlfriends right here, she doesn't want to see all that." I feel Daniels hands leave my face and my eyes adjust.

"Yeah." Jay laughs and my cheeks begin to heat again.

"Party? Can I come?" The blonde looks up at Jay.

"It's a highschool party, I mean, why would you want to go to that?" I say before my mind can keep up. I sound like a total bitch but my mouth is moving way too fast for my mind to register.

"Yeah baby, you can come." I almost throw up in my mouth at the words, "We can make sure the kids don't go to hard." I feel the anger arise at the word "kids," Jay is only two years older than I am, what does he know that I don't. What a jerk.

The girl looks at me with satisfaction and I just want to pull her bleach blonde hair out of her head.

"Wait, you look familiar?" My eyes widen, I shouldn't have said anything and just stayed behind Daniel like I always do. I never realized she could recognize me from the club the other night.

I stay silent, trying to find the words to say.

"Bye Danny." Jay says and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Uh okay, that's all I needed to know, have fun Jacob." Daniel says and grabs my arm to follow him.

Once in his room I sit on his bed just looking at the wall, Jay really is hooking up with her? A girl at the club? She looks like one of those girls from Sharky's which is a strip club down the road. She's the complete opposite of me, my hairs a boring brown, hers is a bright blonde, My olive skin is dull from the lack of sun I've received and hers is golden from the tanning bed.

Why am I comparing myself to her? She doesn't matter Alexandra.

"You okay Alexandra?" Daniel puts both his hands on my thighs and I move them off and get comfortable in the bed and start to go on my phone.

"Yeah, yeah I am." we stay silent for a little as he types away on his computer and eats salt and vinegar chips.

After about five minutes my arm is itching to talk about it, "I can't believe Jay is hooking up with that girl." I start to scratch my arm at the thought.

"Yeah right." I can tell he's barely listening as he continues to type away but I still talk.

"Like, she's not that pretty."

Daniel stops typing and then I realize what I'm saying.

He turns around in his chair to look at me.

"Alexandra." He eyes me and I gulp, "Jay has always been like this, it's no different than before."

I bite my lip. Daniels completely right. This is normal for Jay, so why am I complaining now. It's his life.

"I just thought he would mature that's all." I look at my unmanicured hand.

"Yeah okay." He turns back to his computer making me suspicious. Do I look jealous?

"What?" I get up to face him as he is typing again.

"I just don't know why you care so much is all." he breathes out a fake laugh.

"I don't!" I say defensively.

"Right babe."

I lay back down and go on my phone. What If I do care? But then why do I?