Chapter Six

"BEGIN"

At the signal Izuku and Ochaco entered the building as quietly and discreetly as possible. Checking their corners, watching their backs and keeping their guards up, the tension was almost palpable.

The first floor to the second and then the third. Izuku's heart was pounding with the built up tension. He originally thought that they would have been engaged in combat already.

Ochaco wasn't doing much better her senses where going into overdrive to make sure they weren't going to be ambushed from behind while also being ready to back up Izuku if they came from the front.

"Let's stop here for a moment while I try to locate them" Izuku whispered just loud enough for Ochaco to hear, she nodded.

He took some breaths to control his rapidly beating heart in order to concentrate. Once he was concentrated he stretched his senses as far as he could he felt the slight vibrations in the ground symbolizing movement.

He could hear the sharp breaths of someone running and smell nitroglycerin in the air.

Izuku opened his eyes and sent a silent signal to warn of one 'villain' up ahead and move forward. They slowly crept through the hallway. Admittedly trying to sneak past a living bomb with a superiority complex may not be the best idea but if it gave them the advantage then it's certainly worth a shot.

For the single moment Izuku was lost in thought they had been ambushed by said living bomb with Izuku getting a blast to the chest sending him back a few feet before he could react.

"Damnit" Izuku cursed getting back to his feet, he glanced over to Ochaco who was thankfully unharmed from the blast. He focused back at his opponent in front of him his mind thinking of the best strategy possible to proceed.

"Ochaco go for the bomb, I'll stay and distract him" Ochaco looked like she wanted to protest but decided to trust him and ran for the stairs for the fourth floor leaving the two boys alone to fight.

"Oh? Think you can take me alone do you mutt?" Bakugou taunted trying to get a reaction out of Izuku. "Huh, I never would have pegged you for a racist, then again you're probably a cat person because that's the only way you can get any pussy" Izuku retorted with a smirk.

"THAT'S IT YOU'RE DEAD" Bakugou shouted at the top of his lungs charging Izuku as fast as possible. Taking a wide swing with his right arm using his left he caused an explosion to speed up his swing speed.

Not expecting the increased speed Izuku was almost unable to dodge if it wasn't for his animalistic instincts taking over.

Taking of the momentum of his missed swing he used his explosions to spin mid air striking out with a spinning side kick grazing Izuku's left shoulder and missing his cheek. Izuku reached out and grabbed Bakugou's leg swinging him over his shoulder throwing Bakugou face and chest first onto the ground.

Quickly getting up catching the breath that was knocked out of him Bakugou grinned like a madman."is that it? Haha you hit like a puppy" he mocked again trying to goad Izuku into attacking him.

"Well then I guess it's time for this 'puppy' to bare his fangs and become the alpha" Izuku grinned as he transitioned down to all fours getting ready to fight.

"HAH! you the alpha please y-" he didn't get to finish as Izuku took off at an unexpected speed forcing a fist into his solar plexus knocking the air out his lungs for the second time. Turning his body Izuku delivered a reverse punch twords Bakugou's face.

"Sorry Izuku" he heard a soft voice over the radio. Using Izuku's slight distraction Bakugou narrowly dodged Izuku's strike and hit him with an uppercut to the body grabbing his arm and using his explosions to spin around and threw Izuku over his shoulder onto his back.

Rolling over onto all fours Izuku focused back onto the fight just in time to dodge an explosion from his opponent. He closed his eyes and cleared his head and focused on the entire area of the fight.

Bakugou noticed him close his eyes and immediately attacked sending a straight right aimed for the face.

Izuku's eyes stayed closed and before he could react Bakugou had been hit hard in the stomach making him cough up spittle before being sent flying back he looked and saw Izuku disappear from his position and showing up in his face throwing a fist into his face. The punch connected sending him further back.

Before he could advance Izuku had to dodge a strike coming from his left and jumped away to see Bakugou's teammate Gou Natama "Damn he must have gotten Ochaco when she apologized earlier" Izuku thought calmly as Bakugou got to his feet glaring at Izuku.

"Great now it's two on one, well you know what they say, maximum effort" he thought as he prepared to fight them both.

"Give it up loser you can't win against both of us" Bakugou taunted."that just makes it all the better if I win" Izuku responded calmly closing his eyes again.

Seeing him close his eyes again Bakugou went on the defensive and waited. Gou went on the offensive and went for an attack just to be sent flying into a wall. Seeing his teammate get hit Bakugou quickly went on the offensive again.

Taking a wide left swing trying for a hit, Izuku dodged underneath the poor excuse for an attack and sent a punch to his solar plexus with his left and hit him in the back of the head with a right. Using the momentum he spun on the ball of his foot and sent a kick straight into Gou's chest.

Izuku turned just in time to see Bakugou pull the pin on his gauntlet only a few feet away.

(Inside the viewing room)

"Man Midoriya is a really good fighter" Jirou said in surprise.

"Fast too" Iida remarked.

"He's so manly fighting two opponents at once" Kirishima said crying 'manly' tears.

(Back to the fight)

*CLINK* 

A massive explosive force came out of the gauntlet slamming directly into Izuku's chest hitting him with the full force of the explosion. Slamming into the wall hard enough to leave a small crater.

After the explosion settled Gou looked at Bakugou with a expression of shock before his eyes settled of Izuku.

(Viewing room)

"Oh my god, he could have just killed him" Jirou said in shock and horror.

"Dark" Tokiyama said in slight horror.

"Izuku please be ok" Momo thought almost in tears.

(Back to the fight)

"Take that and learn your place mutt" Bakugou huffed."WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!" Gou shouted in anger and shock that someone would do that.

"What does it matter we won" Bakugou said with a smirk.

Allmight was raising the mic to his mouth to call the mach when Izuku suddenly appeared in front of Bakugou with a deathly cold glare as he jabbed him in the throat and fallowed up with a punch to the gut forcing him the bend over.

Izuku quickly kneed him in the face using the same foot he slammed down on one of Bakugou's forcing him to stay in place as he drove another hard jab into his jaw again using the momentum he transferred his punch into a spinning reverse roundhouse kick which connected to Bakugou's jaw effectively knocking him unconscious.

Izuku turned twords Gou with a still neutral face with a deathly cold stare."I surrender" Gou said unconsciously almost on instinct. His eyes widened when Izuku start to fall forward and before he could even process it he had caught him mid fall. Afterwards Allmight announced that the hero's won.

Safe to say today has been strange.

Only around thirty seconds Allmight showed up and quickly took Izuku and Bakugou to the nurses office, oh how she's going to be upset.

(A/N: WHEW that was a long chapter to write, I apologize for the long wait for an update, this story has three thousand views and is number 5 in the op tab and I just want to thank all of those who have read this story and supported me writing it, untill next time)

Words: 1401