Chapter 3

(Thank you all for the support you have shown me, I will try to live up to your expectations and do my best, I hope you enjoy).

It's been a few days since the entrance exams. Since then Izuku has developed his fighting style further making it very efficiently brutal and damaging to the opponent.

It's two a clock in the afternoon when Izuku's letter finally arrived to tell him the results. Izuku took the envelope into his room and sat at his desk as Eri sits in his lap he opened it.

"HA HA HA IT IS I ALLMIGHT!" Izuku nearly falls out of his chair in sheer surprise."YOUNG MIDORIYA YOU TOOK THE EXAM AND SCORED A PERFECT SCORE ON THE WRITTEN EXAM AND GAINED FORTY THREE VILLAIN POINTS IN THE PRACTICAL." Allmight's smile got slightly wider."BUT THAT'S NOT ALL YOU SEE. THERE WAS A HIDDEN POINT SYSTEM CALLED HERO POINTS" he paused for dramatic affect"YOU RAN INTO DANGER TO SAVE SOMEONE WITHOUT CARING ABOUT YOURSELF AND SAVED YOUNG URARAKA SCORING SIXTY RESCUE POINTS. BRINGING YOUR TOTAL POINTS TO ONE HUNDRED AND THREE POINTS SCORING FIRST IN THE EXAM. WELCOME YOUNG MIDORIYA".

"TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA" Izuku was at a loss for words to say the least not only had he passed but he got first in the entire exam. He grabbed his phone and messaged Momo.

Izuku: I just got my letter from U.A.

Momo: Did you pass?

Izuku: I got a perfect score on the written exam.

Momo: Awesome, how did the practical go?

Izuku: I got first place with forty three villain points and sixty rescue points! :D

Momo: You know what that means right;)

Izuku: Yea, I'll pick you up at four, that alright?

Momo: Yup, see you then.

Izuku put down his phone remembering the day after he took the exam with a smile.

(Flashback)

Izuku and Momo are sitting in a nearby cafe having lunch."so how do you think you did?" Izuku looked at Momo and thought for a minute." I feel I did pretty well in the written portion and I got forty three points in the practical exam. So I guess I'm fairly confident"

Momo smiled at his answer and got an idea. She smirked"well then when you get in you have to take me on a date to celebrate". Izuku thought about it for a moment and agreed.

(Flashback end)

"Daddy I'm hungry" he was quickly brought out of his thoughts by Eri."right first things first" Izuku thought with a smile.

(Thank you Ma1keruu for making and sending me this image, I appreciate it greatly)

Izuku is walking to the Yaoyorozu manor to pick up Momo when he sees her exit he can't look away at how amazing she looks.