Chapter 5

(A/N: I'm back with newly renowned vigour to write again, I'm sorry for those that were waiting for an update I just needed to think for a while on how to take this story further while trying to keep it interesting. Thank you for your patience and enjoy[hopefully])

Worried. That's what Momo was feeling watching this fight "simulation training". Izuku was put on a team with Uraraka fighting against Bakugou Katsuki and another named Natama Gou (Gou is his first name).Things weren't exactly looking good either.

(A few hours prior)

It seemed like a normal day at U.A high school, well as normal as can be with pro hero's as teachers can get. That is until a certain blond,buff, very famous and powerful number one hero came bursting through the door.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR*door slams open* LIKE A NORMAL PERSON"

Every conversation stopped in an instant as ALL MIGHT came through the door and into the class. 4sec...8sec...12sec of absolute silence until.

"ALL MIGHT?!" The class shouted in unison with the exceptions of Shoko, Izuku, a deadpan kid with aqua colored hair and Momo.

For the next*checks notes* two minutes and three seconds All might was bombarded with question after question. After the students calmed down(finally) he began to explain why he was there.

"OK. OK. CALM DOWN EVERYONE. YES I AM HERE AND YES I AM ALLMIGHT(cue big boisterous laugh)AND I AM HERE TO TEACH YOU*dramatic pause* COMBAT TRAINING" the moment he finished the class burst into cheers. Well most of them anyway.

"AND WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE HERO'S?" He asked while putting a hand behind his ear in an "i'm listening" gesture. But before anyone could say anything he pressed a button on a controller. Several drawers opened along the wall with cases with numbers on them came out.

"HERO COSTUMES" the moment those words left his mouth the entire class roared in excitement. "NOW GRAB YOUR COSTUMES AND MEET ME IN THE MODEL CITY"(idk the name sorry).

With that said and done he bolted out of the class room while the very excited students grabbed their costumes and headed to the changing rooms. After a little time almost everyone was out with the exception of two. Those being Izuku and Gou.

After a minute of waiting Gou came out first wearing his costume. Quite a few thought he looked really cool.

(Just with aqua colored hair and a second glove, I DO NOT own this image)

Some were in awe at how cool it looked while some wondered how Izuku would look. Speaking of which just came out.

(Again I DO NOT own this image, just image izuku with wolf ears and tail)

"Sorry, it took a little longer than it should have" Izuku said with slight embarrassment."ALL RIGHT LOOKING GOOD EVERYONE*give a thumbs up* NOW THAT EVERYONE IS HERE LETS BEGIN" Allmight said widening his smile further.

(Time skip because I'm lazy)

"NOW THAT EVERYONE HAS A TEAM MATE LETS BEGIN" He said with a gleam of excitement in his eyes."TEAM ONE WILL BE HERO'S AND TEAM FOUR WILL BE VILLAINS NOW PLEASE PROCEED TOWARDS THE TESTING AREA".

Team 1: Izuku Midoriya and Uraraka Ochaco

VS

Team 4: Bakugou Katsuki and Gou Natama

The two teams proceeded to get to their positions waiting for the planning phase to be over. The tension in the air was almost palpable waiting for the single word they needed to hear to start.

"BEGIN"

(A/N: This is a MUCH shorter chapter and I sincerely apologize for that but I really wanted to leave off on a cliff hanger. Also before you ask Gou Natama is my original OC. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter and look forward to the next one.)