Chapter 4

"Hmm 1-A,1-A, class 1-A" Izuku is currently walking through the halls trying to find his class."ah there it is." Upon entering the class he immediately heard shouting. He turned and looked over to see the tall, blue haired kid from the exam yelling at a blonde haired boy who looked strangely familiar.

Izuku shook off the feeling as the blue haired kid rushed over."my name is Tenya Iida" he nearly shouted while bowing down a perfect ninety degree angle."you realized the true meaning in the exam didn't you?" Iida asked still bowing.

"What are you talking about?" At this point Izuku was beyond confused."and why are you still bowing?".

"You ran in to save the trapped person to pass the test did you not? As for why I am doing this is because I recognize you as my better and I need to show proper respect" Izuku was slightly angered at his reply.

"One please don't bow to me again, I see everyone as my equal. And two I didn't know about any secret way to pass I just saw someone in danger and I rushed in to save them. You shouldn't need a reason to save somebody." What Izuku said surprised a few people.

"Wait so you mean to say that you put yourself in harm's way just to save someone?" A girl with earphone jack earlobes asked with mild surprise.

"Yes and I'd do it again in a heartbeat, because for me that is what it means be a hero" Izuku said with confidence unaware that Allmight and principle Nedzu heard everything. Momo just smiled at his words.

"Shut up and sit down" a man wearing all black with goggles and scarf around his neck said as he entered the room"it took you eight seconds to shut up. Time is limited in hero work." He pulled a uniform out of a.. sleeping bag?

"Now put these on and go to the training field, oh and one more thing. My name is Shouta Aizawa and I'm you homeroom teacher."

Everyone is now at the training field waiting for further instructions from their teacher

Everyone is now at the training field waiting for further instructions from their teacher."we're going to be doing a quirk apprehension test. The tests are going to be endurance running, ball throw, sustained sideways jumping,long jump,fifty meter dash and grip strength. Not exactly in that order but it's what we're doing".

"Midoriya what was your furthest throw in middle school?" Aizawa says as he threw Izuku a ball. "I scored one hundred and twenty three meters" some were slightly shocked that he got that far but didn't show it.

"Throw the ball with your quirk this time, just make sure you stay in the circle" Aizawa said pulling out a strange device.

"Right!" Izuku said enthusiastically. He walked into the circle and prepared to throw. Everyone stared at Izuku as he starts to glow a faint gold aura. He takes a hop step forward and threw the ball with all his might into the air.

A few second later the device in Aizawa's hand beeped and he turned it around to show the class"you need to know the limitations of your strength" the device showed a score of five hundred and seventy one meters.

"Awesome we really get to use our quirks" a guy with spiky red hair said.

"This is going to be fun" a pink skinned girl cheered enthusiastically.

"The hero course is the best" a small guy with weird.. hair? Said with a perverted grin.

"Fun you say? Well how about this. The last rank on the test gets expelled" an ere quiet fell over the students 'expelled' they all thought."well then if that's the case we just need to work out hardest".

Izuku's words brought everyone out of their trance. 'nobody is going to be expelled and I'll make sure of it' izuku thought."Yea! Let's do this!" A spiky red head guy yelled.

(Because I just really don't want to write about everyone in every test, sorry)

"All right since I don't wanna say everyone's names in a row just look at the screen" Aizawa said pulling up the scores.

1st: Momo Yaoyorozu

2nd: Shoko Todoroki (fem shoto)

3rd: Katsuki Bakugo

...

...

18th: Toru Hagakure

19th: Minoru Mineta

20th: Izuku Midoriya

To say people were shocked was an understatement. Izuku, the guy who deserved to be a hero the most was going to be expelled. Ochaco was sad, she hardly new him but still he saved her from the zero pointer in the exam.

'This kid' Aizawa thought with extreme surprise' not only did he forfeit his own future he did it without hesitation. He even went as far as to ensure everyone else secured a spot at his expense' Aizawa smiled.

'I think that this is going to be a fun year' Aizawa quickly slipped on his monotone face and continued. "Oh and no one is getting expelled" he really wanted to laugh at their shocked faces but didn't "it was a simple trick to bring out the most of your potential".

'Not that there's much of it'.

"It should have been obvious" Momo piped up from the crowd"if you think about it logically he would have no reason to do such a thing on day one" she said with a smirk.

"That's where i'm going to have to correct you Momo" Izuku said still looking at Aizawa" he was dead serious, think about it. He showed up to class, ridiculed us for taking eight seconds to quiet down".

"Told us to meet outside and miss the inauguration ceremony to do a quirk apprehension test. He wasn't testing out quirks, he was testing us as hero's. He was seeing if we had what it takes to become hero's."

"And since we're still here it just means that he saw some potential in us, well at least a little anyway" Izuku turned and looked at the awestruck faces of his classmates and grew confused. He was quickly bombarded with questions.

'And the good news just keeps coming. This is CERTAINLY going to be a crazy year' Aizawa thought looking at Izuku with a small smile.

'Let's see how far you go kid'

(Whew that took a while to think of, sorry if you wanted me to go through the whole apprehension test but I felt that it would be not only boring for me to write but also boring to read as well. The same goes for the rankings. I hope you all enjoyed, if you have an idea that could make this story better feel free to share I'd be more that happy to listen to your idea's.)