#0 TALKING ABOUT HAVING A BABY

Preference #0 TALKING ABOUT HAVING A BABY

0.1 ASH

It was a sunday morning. Ashton and you were in bed slowly waking up. The T.V. was still on from last night. one of those adorable diaper commercials was playing. Ashton’s eyes were wide as he oogled at the cute little babies on the screen. You smiled at him as he remained entranced by the commercial He looked up at you and asked, “Come on babe, can we get some?”. You looked at him confused. “Why would we want diapers when we don’t have a baby to use them for”.

“You know we could always make one.” Ashton said cheekily.

“Ash, we’ve only been married two months.”

“I just really want to start a family with you. Like, now.” He winked.

“Ash, what about touring and the responsibilities-” He suddenly shushed you with his pointer finger.

“Shhh…. babe, I’ll only be gone for a few months in the next year, besides marrying you has made me so happy and the only thing that could make me happier would be to use our love to create a little mini me or mini you.” You practically melted from his words.

“Ash, I love you and I want that more than anything, but I just think now is not the right time. I guess you just want you to myself a little longer.” You felt guilty denying him, because you could tell in his eyes he really wanted a child.

“A little longer?” He asked in hopeful voice.

“Yeah, just a little longer.” You smiled up at him

0.2 MIKEY

Michael was playing video games like usual while laying a slumped position on the couch. He kept squirming around in his seat. “Babe?” He said patting the spot on the couch next to him. You sat down and snuggled my head into the nape of his neck.

“Yeah, what is it?” You asked.

“Ya know since Luke and Charlotte had a baby, we’re the only ones left without a baby. Ash already has three!” He whined.

“I know that mikey. I never thought you wanted kids, you love being an uncle but you never bring up being a dad.” You said, wondering if he wanted kids. You had been married two years and it had only came up a few times.

“I didn’t want to freak you out, and I still don’t but I really wanna be a daddy. I always see my three best friends with all their kids and I just want one of my own. A little boy to play video games with me.” He mumbled adorably while his eyes were still focused on the television.

“ Mikey, you know it might be a girl, right?”

“Well then she’ll be a gamer girl like her mama- Woah, wait was that a yes” He asked excitedly.

“Do you really want a kid?”

“More than anything.” He confirmed.

“Well then, I suggest we get started.” You said cheekily as you straddled his lap. He giggled as he connected your lips.

0.3 CAL-PAL

Calum and you were babysitting his little cousins. You picked up little Angie and pulled her onto your lap. her little hands grasped your shirt as she giggled.

“You know babe, you’re really good with kids. You’d make a fabulous mum.” Calum said with a smile.

“You really think so?” You asked while stroking the dark brown hair on Angie’s head.

“There’s only one way to find out.” He said with a wink.

“Cal, you don’t mean that. We’ve only been married for two and a half weeks for christ’s sake.”  You exclaimed

“It’s never too soon to try. Sometimes it takes months to years to get pregnant. I think we’re ready babe. Look at how good you are. Angie freaking loves you. Just think about how much our daughter would love you.” Calum said smiling to himself.

“Hmm, a daughter huh? I like that idea. She’d be beautiful. If she had your puppy eyes, we’d spoil her rotten.” By this point You were smiling too.

“I know you can’t resist my eyes. She’d be perfect. Hey Ang, do you want a little cousin to play with?” He giggled poking the nose of the four year old.

“Is there a bebe in there?” She asked poking your tummy.

“Not yet honey.” You told the little girl.

“Will there be soon?” She innocently asked unconsciously batting her ridiculously long lashes up at you. Cal looked over at you using those damn puppy eyes.

“Yeah Ang, I think there will be one in there soon.” you mumbled. You had never seen Calum so happy in the eight years you’ve known him.

0.4 LUKEY

Luke and you were making breakfast on a saturday morning. You had just finished making french toast for the two of you. He had curled up on the sofa watching some crap good-morning show. You, being the really short person you are, had to ask Luke to get your birth-control pills from the cupboard. “No can do sweetheart.” He said chuckling slightly.

“Why not? Don’t be difficult Lucas.” You said in a fake pouty tone.

“Well, I don’t think we need those”

“And why would we not need them?” You asked acting clueless. You knew Luke had wanted a kid ever since his older brother had added a little boy to the family.

“Well, I was gonna try to do some romantic shit or something but I guess now is as good a time as ever. Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, would you allow me to put a baby inside your tummy?” He proposed in a really adorably cute nervous voice.

“Hmmm, I think I’d be okay with you doing that. You know, I’ve always enjoyed all the practicing we’ve done.” You giggled.

“I have too baby girl, now hush and let me impregnate you.” He joked as he lifted you up onto the countertop and placed himself in between your legs.