Jason smiled at her as well. "Nice, you're definitely getting better at this. Maybe next time you can get yourself out of bed. We can definitely work on it." He smiled before carefully closing the door and opening the truck to put the quickie in the back. He closed the back and went to the drivers door and got in. "Alright. Let's go see mom." He turned the car on and began driving towards the hospital, already knowing where to go because it was the same hospital Charlotte got her chemotherapy and radiation.

Jason never really spoke about his sister around his friends due to them asking so many questions all the time and it became overwhelming for him. He could remember all the times they would go to the park and play on the playground and run around with the family dog. Unfortunately, their dog Pip died before Charlotte was diagnosed with cancer. He let a soft sigh escape his lips as he turned the radio on and focused on driving.

When they arrived at the hospital, he helped his sister back into her wheelchair and stood behind it in case her arms got tired. Charlotte became fatigued very easily unfortunately. Jason smiled slightly as he watched his sister. He noticed she was definitely getting stronger from the physical therapy. Jason gently pushed the wheelchair over a curb and went inside with his sister. He went to the front desk and asked what room his mother was in. The lady replied, "Second floor, room 235." Jason smiled and nodded, then began pushing his sisters wheelchair to the elevator. He sighed softly as he pushed her into the wheelchair, then pressed the second floor button. He waited patiently as the elevator moved then exited the elevator, going down the halls and searching for the room his mother was in.

Charlotte looked around as she was pushed in her wheelchair, staying silent as she moved her legs a bit to get comfortable. She smiled slightly as she saw her mom, the wheelchair moving closer to the bed her mother was on. "Hey, mom... how are you feeling?" She asked, gently reaching out to hold her hand. She frowned when she didn't get a response. The doctor then explained that she had a severe allergic reaction. Her throat had closed up so they had to crike her. It was hard for Charlotte to see her mom like this. She actually teared up. She squeezed her hand gently and saw her mom smile slightly. "I'm glad to see you can still smile."

Jason slowly sat down on a chair, holding his head in his hands as his elbows rested on his thighs. He took a few moments to breathe. He was thankful nothing bad happened, but he was worried something bad would happen again when he wasn't there. Just like when Charlotte had fallen and began seizing. He shook the thought away and lifted his head, looking over at the monitors and the IV poles. He glanced at all the fluids and bags of medicine his mom was getting. He sighed, wishing this wouldn't have happened, but at least she was at the hospital she worked at.

Charlotte say there, realizing what it was like when she was in the hospital bed. She now understood how her family felt about it. She shook her head slightly and pulled out her phone, beginning to scroll through the photos of when she was first diagnosed. The countless hours of sleeping, the weeks of hospitalization and rounds of chemo.

Charlotte and Jason spent a few hours with their mother before heading home. Charlotte was unusually silent on the way home and she was pretty nauseated. She wasn't sure if it was the chemo or what she ate. She quickly spoke up. "Jason, I think I'm gonna vomit."

Jason panicked slightly before pulling over into a parking lot and quickly handing her a sick bag. He also grabbed a bottle of water and held onto it before getting out and into the backseat to comfort her as she vomited. He sighed softly and gently pulled her hair back. "It's okay, just let it out. I know you hate this part." He said softly.

When Charlotte was finished she handed him the bag and took the bottle of water, taking a sip. She watched as he tied up the bag and went to a trash can to throw it out. He came back to the car and got back into the drivers side. "Alright.. let's get you home." He said to her, then turned the car back on, driving towards their home. When he pulled into the driveway, he opened the garage and parked inside. He shut the car off and turned to look at Charlotte. "We could go to bed now... since I can tell you're tired." He smiled softly as he turned back around and went to the back to help her out. "I'll carry you to your room, and then bring your wheelchair up. I'll help you with the formula afterwards."

Charlotte nodded and reached out for him, wrapping her arms around his neck as he picked her up, one arm under her legs and the other holding her back gently. "Okay, maybe I'll set up something to watch while you set it up." She smiled at him. She watched as he carried her up to her room and set her down on the bed. She slowly got comfortable and closed her eyes as she let the television show run. She began to doze off as her brother began to do the usual.

Jason set up his sisters' nutrition, pouring the formula in the bag like usual. Then he primed it, finishing it up. He then hung up the bag on the pole. He set up the pump and let out a soft sigh. "Alright..." He finally sat down, biting his lip. He turned to look at the television, then smiled when he saw his sister fast asleep. "I love you Charlotte. Stay strong, I know you can beat this."