Tori Black: heyyy loser 😜

"Yo is that her!" Embry shouted and yanked the computer out of my hands, and quickly replied.

Jacob black: hey !! It's embry 😁

Tori black: Yoo embryyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! hows my bestest friend doing? wheres my loser brother?

Embry laughed as I glared at the screen
"I'm not a loser, punk." i said aloud as if she can hear me while grabbing the computer back.

Jacod black: ok punk go on Skype and stop talking shit!

She signed off, seconds later a box popped up saying Tori was calling on the tv, which I didn't hesitate to accepted it. Seconds later my sister appeared on the screen with Jaden next to her and boys behind her.

"Yo loser, you talking about me, how about i come down to la push, and push you off a cliff?" was the first thing she said and I rolled my eyes.

Thats the sister i know and love

Tpov

"Yo loser, you talking about me, how about i come down to la push and push you off a cliff?" I smirked as he rolled his eyes. Then I noticed Embry and a bunch of other people were behind him.

"EMBRYYYYYYY!!!!!" I yelled getting up smiling as he pushed jake out of the way and went infront of the screen.

"TORIIII!!!!!!!!!!! wait. Damn you look good, when did you get the urge to become a blonde?" he asked which earned Jaden a glare and she smiled at me innocently.

"That trick decided to dump the whole bottle of blonde hair dye in my hair when i only wanted a few streaks! Now i look like miss blonde barbie." I shrieked while hitting Jaden with a pillow, and Daron grabbed a few locks of my blonde hair.

"It looks nice though, you look good as a blondie." He observed which made me mad so I smacked his hand away with excessive force and he yelled 'oww!"
"Your sister is abusive!" Ryan yelled from the couch.

"Yeah i know ." Jake interjected matter of factly and his friends laughed.

"Wait hold up, Jake who are these peoples on the screen, dont say your friends because you aint got no friends." I asked with extra sass while eyeing the strangers laughing at my expense.
He glared at me which I returned with a sweet smile.
Just Then I was interrupted by someone knocking at the door.
I got got up with a huff telling Jake I'll be right back and closed the computer slightly before heading to the door.
I opened it and held back a growl, the slut was back with her friends.
Jaden being Jaden sensed the drama right away and stood slightly behind me holding the laptop, camera facing me, with a goofy grin on her face and yelled "showtime"

"Ok bitch, you have some nerve being at my door when you know this is a std free zone so move back like ohh how about 200 steps ok?" I sneered while Daron yelled at me to close the door, wanting to stop what he knew was about to go down.

JPOV

"Ok bitch, you have some nerve coming to my door when you know this is a std free zone so move back like ohh how about 200 steps ok?" Tori sneered Jaden said into the mic "time for the show. tori messed this hoe up at breakfast today, maybe shes back for another beating, lets watch." She laughed into the camera and cheered on my sister.

"Um whats happening? " Sam asked getting a better seat, even though we were all like pressed to the screen.

"Tori who do you think you are, i know everyone else might be afraid of you but im not , your nothing but a fake hoe," The girl with black messy hair and a low cut top said with 3 other girls behind her.