"Dude what the hell! You need to stop hitting people, head master is gonna kick you out soon!" Daron scolded grabbing my arm and pulling me outside.

"Im cool, I just dont like those nasty sluts as it is, and she bumped into me she couldve rubbed off some of her STD's on me!" I muttered shivering in disgust and Daron smirked while running his hand through his hair.

"I'm just saying cool it before you get thrown out." Daron added which I just replied with a shrug aswe all walked to me and Jadens dorm. Jaden walked in minutes later with blood on her hand.

"What did you do this time Jay!" I asked while she just shrugged like nothing was wrong

"I just wanted to let that hoe know what would happen next time if she disrespected you, she got the point now." Jaden replied with a sickly sweet smile, oh god do I love this psycho.

"Oh yeah i forgot to tell you, your sexy ass brother called this morning and wanted to talk to you." She added while filing her nails only glancing up to give me a wink.

"Well im gonna go on FaceTime. " I said mostly to myself as I signed onto my facebook.

I wonder what my big brother's doing...

JAKES POV.

"Dude who you calling?" Paul asked while on my laptop talking to a hoe on Facebook per usual, just nasty.

"I'm calling my sister." I replied, annoyed when it went to voicemail yet again, and Embry jumped up at the mention of Tori.

"Tori! Hows my best friend doing since you guys shipped her off?" Embry asked, shooting glares at the back of my head when he said the last part.

"I didnt ship her off, my dad did, Which if I might add was for the best. She has the worst temper.. worse then Paul." I muttered and embry nodded while everyones heads snapped in my direction.

"Worse than paul! " Emily gasped, i almost laughed at her face when she said that, it was almost comical.

"Paul get off my computer i want to see if shes on facebook." I demanded more than asked. He grumbled and signed off handing me the laptop which I ignored and signed in. The first thing I did was click on her profile, reading her last status was yesterday:
Snitches get stitches and that's exactly what that ho Krissy got. Next time you'll know xoxo

I scoffed trying to ignore the whole gang including Emily breathing down my neck trying to catch a glimpse of my screen. Ignoring the staring I rolled my eyes and plugged my laptop to the tv, my facebook went on the screen on her profile. Nosey freaking people.

"Hey she died her hair blonde?" Quil interjected pointing at a status she posted earlier.

Wanted to lighten up my hair a bit and this bitch jade made me blonde or so Daron called it "blonde-locks" stay tuned for her funeral arrangements.

Wow my sister a blonde.
Attached to the status was a Series of pictures. She actually looked good, you know for my sister.

"Woah shes pretty." Emily muttered in awe and I couldn't help but laugh, yup Tori sure had that effect on people.

"Click the pictures dumbass!" Paul shouted grabbing the laptop out of my hand before I even clicked on the pictures, and wish i hadn't. The first was her with her and her friend jaden both sticking there middle fingers up wearing snapbacks, and there backs turned to the camera giving us a view of there butts, not a pic i want to see of my sis. Next was a picture taken of us on skype, she was laughing and i was talking. Next was of her playing basketball with some guys not too bad but the next one made me want to stab my eyes with a fork because it was her in a bikini below it said 102 comments. I don't even want to know what they were.
Before I had a chance to even consider finding out a chat popped up, speaking of the devil.