Chapter 9~Walk in the park, Feelings?

*Few days later*

Alex's P.O.V.

  It's been at least three days since I last talked to Harry and to be honest, I hate it. We were having so much fun and getting along that day he came to my house but Mason had to ruin it...damn it Mason. Of couse Harry was back to being a dick to me again, no suprise there. Just yesturday Mason and I went on our date...well sort of. We were at a carnival and Harper ended up being there too so she decided to hang with us. Don't get me wrong here, I love Harper but she knew I was on a date so why would she interrupt...oh yea, probably because she could see how stiff I was.

  Yes, I was having fun with Mason but it just didn't feel right. I felt like I shouldn't have been there, I should've been somewhere else...with Harry?

Yes. My mind said.

No, I just wasn't feeling good that's all. I was feeling a bit sick but something told me that it was more than that...maybe my mind is right. Maybe I should've been with Harry, I should really apoligize to him..I'll do it later. Hopefully he'll listen to me.

"Hey Alex!"Harper smiled as I walked up to her.

"Hey."I smile."Have you seen Harry?"

"Harry?Why would you want to talk to him?"

"Remember what I told you...I need to talk to him about that night he came over."I say.

"Oh yea, sorry. Forgot."She nodded."Do you think he'll want to listen to you?"

"I hope so.."I trail off.

"I think you're starting to like him...are you?"She smirked.

Yes...I think I do.

"No, eww. I just need to get along with him because of the project...I don't want it to be awkward and shit."I lie.

"Yea right, you know you like him."She smiled."But what about Mason?"

  Mason...what do I think about Mason? I mean he's nice, cute, smart and a wolf. I still can't get over the fact that he's a wolf, and that he knows that I'm a wizard. But the question is...do I have feeling for him like I did just a few days ago?

"I'm not sure."I honestly answered, I wasn't sure anymore. I mean, I could still like him but maybe not that much anymore. Who know,  maybe I'll end up falling for him or I could end up not liking him at all.

"I think you should spend time with both of them for a while and then see which one you enjoyed being more with."She said."Which ever one you had more fun with, is the person you like more."

"I guess...yea I'll try it but I honestly don't know which one I want to hang out with."I sight.

"Here"She says and takes a quarter out."Heads on Mason, tails for Harry."

I nodded and waited for her to flip the coin. Once she did I looked at it, it landed on Harry.

"Looks like you'll be hanging out Harry first."She smiled.

"Yup...but how am I going to get him to hang out with me when he's pissed at me."I sight.

"You leave that to me."She smirked."I'll make sure he talks to you."

"Thanks, you're awsome you know that right."I smile and hug her.

"Aww thanks. And of course I do, you tell me everyday."She laughed and I agreed.

> > > > >

"Alex!"Harper yelled as she approached me.