Author's note/Read it

Hey guys. I know I haven't updated in a very very long time and I'm so so sorry it's just that I've been really busy with school. I'm not doing that well actually, and we have finals this week so it's just very stressful. Another thing, I'm a big procrastinator and I get distracted so easily.

    Anycorn, I've pull all of my stories on hold except for secrets because that's the fanfic I'm currently working on. After I update that I'll work on evil spell then broken then perfect stranger.

    After I complete broken I'll be making a new story and I'm really excited. I have two different ideas for a new fanfic and I'm not sure which one I'll start first but I think you'll like both.

    One of them is like a personality change type of thing. It's gonna be a Luke fanfic. I don't want to give away too much but he's gonna be a 'fuckboy' and the girl is gonna be shy and sweet but that's during the school time. After school, it all changes ;)

    The second story is gonna be an adventure type of fanfic. I still haven't figured out who I want the guy to play   (Any suggestions?) but it's gonna be about this girl who's send back in time to kill some people and other stuff happens. Again I don't want to give away too much.

    I'm also going to start a rant book. It's not really a rant book. It's just gonna be a bunch of random things. There's going to be jokes, rants and funny text things so I'm excited about that too.

Which one should I publish once I finish broken?

     I'll try to update as soon as I can ok so please bare with me. And if you have, thank you so much. Btw, you guys should read perfect stranger. Not many people read it and it makes me a bit upset because that's one of my favorite fanfics to write.

     One more thing, I'll be doing a Q& A for the characters so if you have any questions ask & say who you're asking the question too(Ex: will you marry Selena; Harry) after this paragraph I'll put the names of characters and just comment your question

Harry

Alex

Harper

Niall

Mason

Justin

Max

Dean

Any other characters I forgot to mention

I hope you all have a great day/night, and I'll update when I can :)

Twitter: starlight_hes// Instagram: _.andie_ // snapchat: solo_dming // twitter for dms: solo_dming // twitter for Lockscreens/layouts: andie_styles//

Bye my cupcakes☺️💕😘

-Andie xx